The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 29 of 47
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 47 Next
Nice to see you here @Isis and congrats on the exercise and the loss..it may be small but its a loss and its not a gain!
@Sue.Q you' ll make a triumphant entrance into the Maintainers Tent ! And i won't be far behind you ! X :like: keep on keeping on!
I missed out on the FFF joke,whats that all about!
All i know is sometimes i feel like i dont give a flying F F F about anything! X
Lol @Silverdarling No I'm not going anywhere I'm in this for the long haul however long that is I may get fed up waiting but console myself with the fact that this time last year I hadn't heard of 5:2 or fasting as a WOL and was in a very dark place indeed NOW I'm here a new woman :lol: :lol:

I'm not fffllyyiinngggg anywhere well not for another
5 weeks then I'm getting nearer to our lovely @TML13 in the sunshine
:heart: Do you + @ballerina & @gillymarywant to join me ?
Now that would be some holiday all 5 of us on a girly get together in the sun. :heart:

Oppsss that explanation will have to be by pm CandiceMarie soz won't tag at bottom for some reason x
Nice one @Sue.Q :heart: :heart: :victory:
I am agog!
Awaiting yr pm @Sue.Q xx! :razz:
We would definitely have a lots of fun and laugh a whole lot, eat a lot of beautiful food and have a few drinks I should think

Greece how wonderful for you, have been there 3 times in my life each time for a good couple of weeks and covered a lot of territory. Loved loved loved our dear @TML13 stunning country and it's people.

Definitely took the scenic routes each trip. First there was on one of those bus trips with a lot of fellow young expat travellers, I will say no more. Next time Was with a friend when we backpacked from SE Asia overland and last time was with my DH on a Greek island hopping holiday. Stunning place for a holiday
She is coming nearer to me but NOT NEAR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmpf...
I'm in.....PLEASE

Ballerina x :heart:
It is indeed a fab country for a holiday. I wouldn't go elsewhere for a summer holiday, I never had.

(Still, London is the love of my life...)
Hi @TML13 lovely to see you, oh sad you won't get to see @Sue?Q

Me thinks I am virtually in @Ballerina @Silverdarling Thalia and Sue so where would we go definitely Athens and some islands especially Santorini. But then loved other places such as Ithica And Corfu
Well, you know, I'd love to see her. Next time...

I love Ithaca!!! Santorini and Corfu not so much. They are overpriced and overcrowded for my taste.

There are some wonderful islands, very magical and not at all popular (which is why they are so magical). When you get here, I'll take you to many nice places. :-)
Hiiiii @TML13 good to see you x x!
Thanks @Sue.Q for pm x
@[tag]TML13[/tag] also loved Spetse and Paros. Those other popular islands still are beautiful such a shame we tourists love places that we crowd them and they are no longer unspoilt
:shock: Sorry I deserted you all just as our lovely little Greek had called in but visitor at 8-55!!!
9pm last episode of the widower so as not to be rude + offend had to watch on plus one hour.
Missed her again. :heart:
I watched it on itv + one also Sue xx
Aw and I missed it as well - doing a bit of late night prep for work tomorrow - drat and double drat!!

Good idea of yours @Sue.Q - a meet up on a Greek island - and @TML13 have always wanted to go to Ithaca - and also Naxos, since reading Patience Grey's 'from honey to a weed' - there's some cooking for you!

We will just have to make do with the meet up in Edinburgh on 12th April - :lol: :shock: :lol: in the meantime :shock:
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 29 of 47