The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 35 of 47
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 47 Next
Good luck with all of that @wildmissus, I think you are very brave! Sending you lots of love & hugs when you need them!

I always used to feel, when I got divorced 12-14 years ago, that I was the only one ever to have done it before - I felt VERY isolated. Please let us know how you are going so we can support you! Please don't suffer in silence!
I second that jool7, it sounds like a minefield. Get a good group hug going on Saturday, that should be a lovely way to take your mind off things for a while.
So sorry, Wildmissus. Hope it is settling down somewhat but it sounds like a very hard time. As others have said: one day at a time.

I am firmly back on the scenic route. My new scales put me back to my pre-Xmas weight. I feel like, with autumn here and winter coming on, I am unlikely to be losing weight much now. My strategy is to be very strict on fast days. I really don't want to diet or count calories on other days.
Wildmissus - I'm sorry to read your news, and I do apologise that I hadn't read before my last post. Sending a hug x
Eek was just in the Maintainers Tent and with my BMI I have run to here as depressingly have decided I still have much to do until I can say I am maintaining. Nothing against the lovely company here sigh but with my BMI of 27 I do have at least 5 kg to shift.

Was so fed up with not getting anywhere for so long that I took a break I have not fasted more than 6:1 and the odd eating window since end of January. I have low carbed a lot as well and really have reduced wheat. My sweet tooth remains. The good news is I have retained 10 -11kgs loss but it is not enough. Am off to the gym. My kit eg rucksack and sleeping bag remains in this tent
Spread yourself around gillymary until you are comfortable in the maintaineers tent permanently. I haven't put my head in there, still too far to go for me. Doing a @Sue.Q from Thursday back at work in the hope that I can emulate her success. I was hoping to lose a bit before the cruise, still possible, but I know I am likely to put a few kgs on while away.
Off to gym as well, when. I am recovered from the last time I went!
Find yourself a corner @gillymary I actually prefer the scenic route my body is needing it a bit steadier let's face
it my weightloss of 50lbs did unintentionally happen in the fast lane for me, so the next 50 will be at a more
leisurely pace.
Good Luck @Debs with a repeat performance of our trial @carieoates is Low Carbing Wed/Fri this week but I've just remembered an Indian buffet meal so I'll be doing
3 days but different to her days never mind we still have to live and I've never said NO to a night out and its to late to change my ways at my time of life, so I'll just be as low as possible for the other days. :clover: :clover: :clover:
Just to let everyone know that @Wildmissus looked sensational in her new jeans when we all met up on Saturday. She also came across as very together, strong and capable so here's hoping it all Bodes well for her, oh, and she looks at least 10 years younger than on her avatar

Ballerina x :heart:
Ah thats nice Bal! Have always liked her avatar,but thought she looked even prettier on the meetup pics x
Thanks for that @ballerina :heart:
Glad @wildmissus actually was as relaxed as she looked on the photographs well done
small steps for now will equal big results in the end.
:clover: :clover: :clover:
Ballerina wrote: Just to let everyone know that @Wildmissus looked sensational in her new jeans when we all met up on Saturday. She also came across as very together, strong and capable so here's hoping it all Bodes well for her, oh, and she looks at least 10 years younger than on her avatar

Ballerina x :heart:

Seconded :like: :like: :like: @wildmissus actually looks not more than a teenager - there's something of the Cathy McGowan about her! :wink:
Oooh@Silverdarling your avatar has gone misssing! :shock:
@CandiceMarie How come you're always the first person to notice these missing belongings?
Just asking. :heart: coz I can see it!!!!
Sue.Q wrote: @CandiceMarie How come you're always the first person to notice these missing belongings?
Just asking. :heart: coz I can see it!!!!

Me too @Sue.Q...makes you think, doesn't it? :razz: :shock: ...just saying!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 35 of 47