524 posts Page 7 of 35
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
10 Feb 2014, 20:36
We bought our dogs a talking ball.
Hours of fun!
11 Feb 2014, 08:45
PennyForthem wrote: We bought our dogs a talking ball.
Hours of fun!

A talking ball ??? :confused:
Bet Diego would go nuts over one, we have to hide the squeeky toys, cause he chewed them to pieces and I was affraid he would swallow the squeek thingee. As far as I have understood (which always isn't that much) there are no such things as Russel safe toys :bugeyes:
11 Feb 2014, 08:50
Oh, hey! I LOVE the sound of a talking ball. What did it say? Don't tell me..."Fetch" "There's a good boy!" Something along those lines?

Bean :confused:
11 Feb 2014, 09:04
The only (reasonably) Jack Russell proof squeaky toy I have found is the Little Bird Cord Toy. The cord fabric is really tough. Unfortunately Pets at Home haven't had any in stock for while :-(
Love this tent. I'm newbie and when I work out how to load photos with my post, I'll post Ruby, a Jack Russell rescue, the love of my life (well after OH of course?! he is sure he comes 2nd :-)
11 Feb 2014, 09:25
Here's a link - couldn't post one last night from tablet

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Interactive-Bab ... abble+ball
11 Feb 2014, 10:12
:cool: Skinny Jeans - took me a while to work it out for more than one pici but once you get the hang it's esy . have a go. I mamanged with my boys
11 Feb 2014, 10:41
Once I've finished the ironing, I'll give it a go.
11 Feb 2014, 10:50
nursebean wrote: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! @Wolfie and @Bethp what gorgeous dogs you have! Ooh I could squeeze them! It's funny but I used to have a Mickey Mouse phone and when it rang Mickey would say "Oh Boy! a Phone call...it's for you!" Poppy used to howl at that. That's the first and only time (I don't use that phone now!). It's strange, though, isn't it. I wonder why they do that.

Bean :confused:

We used to have that phone, years before we got Bonnie! It is strange how they react to certain sounds though. If I howl at Bonnie she howls at me back, so maybe she just likes to make a lot of noise :)
11 Feb 2014, 12:12
I love this tent with all the lovely pets but I have a problem with the title. I don't know about anywhere else but in Australia, WAGS is an acronym for wives and girfriends of sportsmen. So my mind goes off wwandering to a completely different subject and I have to drag it back. Anyone else read it like that?
11 Feb 2014, 12:16
Well, @chook I did um and ahh about the title, but then thought... I'll go for it! The alternative was 'The Pet Tent', which reminded me too much of Stephen King's 'Pet Sematary'.
However, a few people have bravely ventured beyond the WAGS title!
11 Feb 2014, 12:35
When I first ventured into the WAGS tent I thought I was going to find a bunch of footballers wives. I had to laugh when I realised it was for waggy tails :-)
11 Feb 2014, 13:46
god what a smell.JPG

This is Ghost, she is 15 years old. We got her as a kitten from a farmer, she was running loose in a woodpile.

And this is Casper, her son who we sadly had to have put down back in November.

Sleepy Casper.jpg
11 Feb 2014, 14:35
Lovely names, Julie, for lovely cats x
11 Feb 2014, 21:50
I'd like to introduce my pets, Nala and Ozzie. We got Ozzie five years ago and Nala 8 months ago. Sadly, we got Nala a couple of weeks after my sweet Amirah passed away from osteosarcoma, it was completely heartbreaking.

IMG_20140208_135211_edit.jpg
Introducing Nala, our 8 month old rottweiler.

IMG_00000091_edit_edit.jpg
Ozzie, he's five now,

Brantford-20110904-00253.jpg
And our sweet Amirah.

We are certainly rottweiler folks!
11 Feb 2014, 21:52
BTW, I appreciate a pet bragging area... I have simply adored all of my furry family members!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 7 of 35