Blimey 8 cats and I thought I had a housefull with three :lol: :lol:

Here are my boys
LEVI 6 year old rescue
2012-05-02 09.07.18-1.jpg

Jake Levi's brother
IMG_20120816_162134.jpg

and my old fella Toby who was 17 last October
IMG_2786.JPG

Hey got hang of placing more than one pici. was trying to put files on whch were too big!
Re: The WAGS tent!
09 Feb 2014, 05:38
Introducing Corby the rabbit. Cutest dwarf rabbit in the world. I take it for walks in the garden. and it comes in at night. Loves to nap. Loves its nose scratched

corby-rabbit2.jpg

corby-rabbit.jpg

corby-rabbit3.jpg

corby-rabbit4.jpg
09 Feb 2014, 13:18
awwww so cute!
09 Feb 2014, 17:05
Oh that bunny is cute@Juliana.Riversand such gorgeous cats @BlueHeather
I love this tent! So many lovely fourfooted friends! X
09 Feb 2014, 17:25
Loving all these pet pics! Here are some we took on our walk today - it was Anu's very first 'grown up walk' on a beach!

Making new friends.jpg
Anu making new friends!

1Anu and Toba 9 Feb 14.jpg
Anu and Toba with ball!

Anu2 9 Feb14.jpg
Anu sitting pretty!
09 Feb 2014, 17:30
~ Funny vid of Wally the squirrel trying to hide a nut in a very patient dog's fur :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPOSdyA7Uo&sns=em

~ Success!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKK98MpqujA&sns=em

~ Wally the Squirrel playing with his toys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEsohqz7-Og&sns=em
10 Feb 2014, 19:02
Ok, so now I've got my head screwed on I can post these pictures of my little babies with their new treats...fish skins...100% Icelandic at that!

Enjoy! :smile:
10 Feb 2014, 19:03
They have such expressive eyes! X
10 Feb 2014, 19:04
They have very BIG eyes when munching on, well, ANYTHING!

Bean xx
10 Feb 2014, 19:10
Very sweet
10 Feb 2014, 19:14
I LOVE this tent! :heart:
10 Feb 2014, 19:33
Aww yay, pet tent!

I have a 6 year old German Shepherd name Bonnie, very aptly named because she is the happiest dog in the world normally :) Very friendly and very peculiar, she is vocal but not very bright! Has a habit of howling when the phone rings (no one knows why) and is the only dog we've ever had who plays fetch properly. In fact, she is obsessed with playing fetch and will spend all day playing if you're willing! Love her to bits and get to see her this weekend, yay! :victory: She also comes and burps in your face to say thank you after her dinner, my boyfriend thinks it's disgusting but I find it hilarious!

Really miss having a pet around at uni, I love how dogs are so happy to see you when you come in through the door :)
bonnie.png
(382.74 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
10 Feb 2014, 19:37
I love both cats and dogs, but is allergic (severely) to cats. Not fair, but then again I'm totally happy I can have dogs. Fiona (12 last October, Arwen (9 in May) and little Diego (2 and some months) - they are all named after various children movie caracters). Never had a pet before Fiffi, but she have taught me everything and is my one great furry love. Oh don't get me wrong, I love them all equally, but Fiona has saved my life in more than one way. Of that I am totally certain :heart: :smile: :heart:

Hehe, even though Diego is a large Jack Russel, he looks bigger than he is;)
10 Feb 2014, 20:26
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! @Wolfie and @Bethp what gorgeous dogs you have! Ooh I could squeeze them! It's funny but I used to have a Mickey Mouse phone and when it rang Mickey would say "Oh Boy! a Phone call...it's for you!" Poppy used to howl at that. That's the first and only time (I don't use that phone now!). It's strange, though, isn't it. I wonder why they do that.

Bean :confused:
10 Feb 2014, 20:35
I want one of those phones! X
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 6 of 35