The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 20 of 60
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 60 Next
Panda_Po wrote: Is it too late to join?

Not too late at all. Welcome you are member 102 @Panda_Po What are your goals?
Starting Weight: 129kg
Goal Weight: 124kg (5kg/ 11lb loss)
Method: 4:3

I won't be doing anything "extra"... As I've only just started, sticking with it will be my main challenge. Though I do plan to make an extra effort to stick between 2000 cal and my TDEE of 2400 on my feast days, as eating like 'normal' is why I have so much trouble with weight in the first place :)
Panda_Po wrote: Starting Weight: 129kg
Goal Weight: 124kg (5kg/ 11lb loss)
Method: 4:3

I won't be doing anything "extra"... As I've only just started, sticking with it will be my main challenge. Though I do plan to make an extra effort to stick between 2000 cal and my TDEE of 2400 on my feast days, as eating like 'normal' is why I have so much trouble with weight in the first place :)

Thanks @Panda_po. all the best for the 5kg loss .. cutting 400 on 4 feast days every days should help do the trick.
This week's weigh in...93kg.
Goal 87kg. (6kg loss)
Plan.......5:2 and limiting processed foods. Fast days Mon and Thurs.
Exercise 2 strength training, 2 rowing, 1 bootcamp + morning walks 3 days per week.
Morning all #35 here with a week 1 update, just weighed in at 89.3 kg very chuffed as is a 1kg loss. Missing the booze like crazy and was convinced I'd overdone it on treats and snacks to compensate but all is good.
This takes me to my pre pregnancy weight so was definitely a mini goal for me. I'm also within 2kg of my wedding weight so hoping to hit that in the next few weeks
No 8 reporting in for 1st Weigh-In : 88.9 kg feeling good!
Good Morning All, #68 checking in for the Week 1 Christmas Challenge Update:
starting weight: 140.9lb (63.9kg) - current weight: 140.1lb (63.5kg)
weight loss goal: 6lb (2.72kg) - lost thus far: 0.8lb (0.36kg)
method: 5:2 on Mon & Thur and lots of daily walking - my Fitbit registering daily step counts of 21K steps. All this walking takes me out of the kitchen and away from food, right?
All is well so far, hope everyone is staying motivated!
TripHOPmamma wrote: Morning all #35 here with a week 1 update, just weighed in at 89.3 kg very chuffed as is a 1kg loss. Missing the booze like crazy and was convinced I'd overdone it on treats and snacks to compensate but all is good.
This takes me to my pre pregnancy weight so was definitely a mini goal for me. I'm also within 2kg of my wedding weight so hoping to hit that in the next few weeks

Congrats on your achievement thus far and good for you to get to your pre pregnancy weight. Keep going @tripHOPmamma
Gosia wrote: Good Morning All, #68 checking in for the Week 1 Christmas Challenge Update:
starting weight: 140.9lb (63.9kg) - current weight: 140.1lb (63.5kg)
weight loss goal: 6lb (2.72kg) - lost thus far: 0.8lb (0.36kg)
method: 5:2 on Mon & Thur and lots of daily walking - my Fitbit registering daily step counts of 21K steps. All this walking takes me out of the kitchen and away from food, right?
All is well so far, hope everyone is staying motivated!

Good on you on your loss thus far @Gosia
Its a bit quieter in here than I expected but maybe everyone is just revving up! Weirdest thing happened to me tonight.. Sister says arent you having some ice cream too and got out a tiny bowl. Ate it and just realised what i did. talk about being on auto pilot. was a teeny bowl but im not supposed to eat anything like that. Was at the end of a stressful work day so i blame that.
I'll post my result tomorrow, when the first week is properly up! Keeping everything crossed.....
Madcatlady wrote: I'll post my result tomorrow, when the first week is properly up! Keeping everything crossed.....

Fingers crossed. :victory:

Im a Friday to Friday weigher, so I started Friday 26th Sept. Or that weekend thereabouts.
Hi

I was just reading up. My normal weigh in day is Thursday, so I was going to report in every Thursday. Should be ok or?
Hello everyone :smile:
*61 here reporting my first weigh in.
I started last week weighing 76.4 kg and decided to try 4.3 to give myself a kick start. After my second fast I decided (probably stupidly! :doh: ) to weigh myself to see if an extra fast day is worth it and to my absolute delight I had lost 1.2kg! I then went on to do my third fast of the week but imagine my horror when the day after this the scales showed a gain of 600g! :shock: So in total I have lost 600g this week bringing my weight to 75.8kg which is really good I know, but I shouldn't have looked after the second fast - won't be doing that again!! This is the first time I've tried 4.3 and I spent most of the week feeling hungry so I think I'm going to stick to 5.2ing from now on. I've managed to walk three times (5k) this week but didn't manage to stick to only drinking wine on a Saturday, blew it on Thursday as we had dinner out!! Probably the reason for the 600g weight gain on Saturday!!! Oh well!! Onwards and downwards.

Start weight: 76.4kg
Week 1: 75.8kg Loss 0.6kg
Goal: 71.4kg
No 17 here for end of week 1 update

Weight 06/10/14 121 lbs 1 lb down and within maintenance band - on target.

Wheat free all week thanks to a tea shop having gluten-free coffee and walnut cake. I am sticking to the spirit of Wheat Belly, not just the letter, so I am not substituting other grains, or going mad with sugary high GI ersatz wheat products. The more people who ask for gluten-free though, the more it will help those who really are gluten intolerant find places they can eat.
#87 Reporting in today with 1kg loss. 101kg now - double figures here I come!
Didn't do any real exercise this week as had a bad cold all week - hopefully do better next week on that note.
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 20 of 60