The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

373 posts Page 9 of 25
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25 Next
Re: Your super summer challenge
12 Jun 2015, 14:26
Wow! Penny, you've done amazingly well. Wasn't your first target 10:10?! Well done!
My weekly weigh in is as follows:
Week 1: 12:4
Week 2: 12:2
Can't complain I suppose!
Next week will be my last weigh in before I'm off to the Isle of Wight for two weeks! I wonder what impact that will make on my Summer challenge! :confused:
Hope everyone is doing well! xx
12 Jun 2015, 16:03
Well now, I think you deserve a "Whoop Whoop" @nursebean for that loss - very well done you!

Isn't it funny though - one week the scales are our friend....and the next week they go and let us down big time. So, let's keep water retention and muscle-weighs-more-than-fat in mind when we get disheartened! Bottom line is, we are doing our best.....as often as we can.

Keep the faith, you Super Summer challengers....and the same goes for our Winter challengers too! Xx
12 Jun 2015, 19:34
Oh bother, 2lbs on this week after such a good week last week. Just goes to show that I must eat mindfully everyday. The wet fish appeared, chased me around the house and slapped me about the face so hopefully...no, not hopefully - I WILL lose weight next week!
12 Jun 2015, 19:50
I've lost 1.5 lb this week, which is great, but I really need to reign in my eating this weekend because I often eat too much and undo my good work during the week. I would love to be under 11 stone next week - must keep my focus!

Well done everyone!
12 Jun 2015, 20:40
Yes you will @wildmissus - I have every faith in you!

How come we have to be so mindful all the time (it feels) in order to lose weight....yet the minute we take our eye off the ball....boom! On it goes.....easy as that!

It's not fair!
12 Jun 2015, 22:44
My turn! Not as a good a week as last, but still so happy to have lost something (especially after eating wayyyyy too many calories at the darn cheesecake factory -despite eating off the "skinny" menu and not even having any cheesecake!)

Starting weight: 156.6 lbs
End of week 1: 154.4 lbs
End of week 2: 153.8 lbs

So that's 0.6 pounds lost as of last week and 2.8 lbs total. I'm amazed. The scales have barely budged since after the first week that I started 5:2 in March. I don't know what it is about this challenge, but I'm loving that my weight is finally going down again. I have been doing a lot better in terms of eating below TDEE and I think that's the trick for me. I've also cut down on the sweets. Great job, everybody. Keep up the success! And for those struggling, hey, we have all been there. If I can get the weight loss going again, anyone can!
13 Jun 2015, 07:31
Yea, my weight is finally going down too! Not a great deal it has to be said, but11.8.75 today - a lowest-for-years weight & I'm on the way - & that's even with an accidental burger mid-week. Yea for challenges!

Good luck for this week everyone.
13 Jun 2015, 07:42
Well done everyone, and keep posting away, good or bad.
My problem is the weekends, I've become more of a mindfull eater and drinker for that matter. But ADF did show me that there's more to weekends than eating and drinking naughty but nice stuff,
13 Jun 2015, 13:05
Target weight 120 lbs, start weight 120 lbs
05/06/2015. Week 1. 120 lbs
12/06/2015. Week 2. 120 lbs
13 Jun 2015, 16:17
@wildmissus just keep on going. :clover:
I try to remember our weight can vary on a daily basis by 2lbs, and often when that upward spike is recorded it helps me want to chase the cheeky thing(s) off my patch the following week :wink: :wink:
I'm maintaining - 0.4lb down this week as recorded this morning 125.6.
Well done to everyone - onwards we go to next week :smile:
13 Jun 2015, 16:29
@nursebean if you manage to lose one pound more ( or even two), you' ll go away 3-4 lb lighter on your holibobs! And even should you put this 3-4 lb back on during said hols,you come home only the same as you were a week or so ago! So keep on keeping on! X
14 Jun 2015, 08:42
Weigh-in today: lost 2 lbs. Yay me!

I need to celebrate even the small wins. I followed the 5:2 this week. Meaning I had 2 fast days of 500 cal and the others I was mindful but not overly careful. That is the essence of the diet is it not? I didn't beat myself up for the few treats and I still lost. :-)
14 Jun 2015, 10:20
That's the way to do it, @mimosarosa! You're doing well - and 2lb is not a 'small' win! :victory:
14 Jun 2015, 18:03
Agreed that 2 pounds is NOT a small win for @mimosarosa! Half a pound is normal, so 2 pounds is freakin' excellent! Good job :-)
16 Jun 2015, 06:50
Just want to say I'm truly on my way - boldly going where I definitely haven't been since sometime before 2008! I know its a post-fast weight I'm looking at this morning, but if I go on like this I'll need a new belt to stop my trousers falling down. Yea for 5/2, yea for Challenges that concentrate the effort & evaporate the flab.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25 Next
373 posts Page 9 of 25