The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

373 posts Page 18 of 25
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25 Next
nursebean wrote: . I sure am glad this challenge has bean extended ;)
I'm now 12.05 ...will I EVER get rid of that number 12?!!
:-) xx

I feel your pain young Beanster. I'm 12.5 at the moment. I've had a change of routine so I'm not really looking at the numbers too much at the moment.
As Im training for my races, I've decided to try and lowish carb and just drop the breakfast.
Ive always found low carb easier these days esp in the summer. So that's why I haven't been joining the fasting today threads as I've not done a "true " fast for a while now and my weight hasn't moved. Up or cown, obviously pleased with that. So I'm happy to continue with the SSC unti autumn to be honest.
224.2 - this is 0.4 lbs lower than the day we left on vacation and nearly the lowest I've been since December.

I need to watch myself this weekend. Strength to everyone for a reasonable weekend - treats for all, but not too many!
I have only lost 0.4 pounds since last week, but I also have had a change in routine. I'm doing HIIT 5 times a week and am taking a break from fasting. I'm trying to build muscle right now so I can burn more fat. I had a wedding yesterday and went to a baseball game the day before that so I'm sure I'm back up again. I took measurements and lost 0.5 inches in both my waist and hips since we started this challenge so that's a plus. I'm going to be oh so very good all week because I get a cheat meal weekly and Friday is sushi time with the girls! :wink: I'm sticking around for the extension of this challenge.

Start: 156.6 lbs
Week1: 154.4
Week 2: 153.8
Week 3: 152.8
Week4: 151.4
Week5: 150.4
Week6: 151.8
Week7: 151.4
Great that the challenge has been extended :like:
I might actually have a chance of getting to 68 kgs .... which was way too optimistic for the end of July :bugeyes: - I weighed 73.70 on 5th June ...
A bit of actual summer weather in this bloody place might help ... at the moment it feels like the abominable autum challenge .... :frown:
Just had a look at my 'myfitnesspal' 3 month progress chart and it cycles between 74 and 76 kgs on a monthly basis. Could this be ghost periods?!!! Seriously, why would it go up and down with such regularity (unlike my monthly cycle long ago, which was 2-3 weekly and crazy heavy)( sorry if that's TMI)?
I continue to 16:8 and carbs 50-100g and so on, I'm puzzled by this wave-form :0/
75.6 kgs today.
I am glad this challenge has been extended to the end of August. I weighed 54 kg this morning. My challenge goal was to remain 52.3 kg despite of all my guests and cakes. Well, I am between two lots of guests now. The middle ones and the last ones. Both lots are staying about a week. So I have three weeks now time to lose my weight gain, before putting it all on again... :oops:
I love this fasting thing, it has given me tools to deal with my ups and downs in weight. For some reason I got tired of proper fasting. So I am now doing a 'window approach'. This means that I have my small breakfast at 15:00. My window opens then, and extends to 18:30. Because we have our evening meal at 18:00 in this house. Tonight it is Chow Mein, home made. My 'rice' will be chopped up spring cabbage. Only 25 minutes to go before my afternoon walk. And then I can have my first food of the day at 15:00. I did all this yesterday and I lost 1/2 kg. Just goes to show how bloated I was.... :curse: I do feel much better already. Hurray for fasting! :smile:
Lost two lb this week which takes me over my re- set pledge to lose a stone
New re-re- set goal another half stone by end of Aug
Feel v plsed but when i see how much slimmer lots of you guys are than me,i realise i need to pull my socks up,not rest on my laurels ... :razz: xx
I wouldn't say you were resting on your laurels (not Hardys?) with thelosses you're having. Well done Candy. Keep going and just think of how pleased you'll be come Christmas time!! ;) xx
That IS strange AB@azureblue isnt it..almost like your body remembers that old monthly cycle..
My monthly cycle was like yours.. Too frequent "road traffic accident" type periods..sorry TMI!
Its why i had a hysterectomy 21 years ago..i bloat up at certain times but never notice exactly when..my tum goes massive,my fingers go like bunches of bananas! maybe our bodies just have that monthly memory forever! X
@margotsylvia i LOVE chow mein!spring cabbage for rice sounds a good idea and very tasty x
Re: Your super summer challenge
24 Jul 2015, 07:47
Target weight 120 lbs, start weight 120 lbs
05/06/2015. Week 1. 120 lbs
12/06/2015. Week 2. 120 lbs
19/06/2015. Week 3. 121 lbs :frown:
26/06/2015. Week 4. 121 lbs :frown:
03/07/2015. Week 5. 122 lbs :frown: :frown:
10/07/2015. Week 6. 121 lbs :frown:
17/07/2015. Week 7. 123 lbs :frown: :frown: :frown:
24/07/2015. Week 8. 120 lbs :cool:
So happy - I've finally got under 10 and a half stone!! After a very long time I've started to see a bit of movement on the scales, and they're going in the right direction :victory:

Starting weight: 150lbs (Challenge goal: 143lbs)
End of week 1 (05/06): 148.5lbs
End of week 2 (12/06): 148.5lbs
End of week 6 (10/07): 148lbs
End of week 7 (17/07): 148lbs
End of week 8 (24/07): 146.5lbs

I'll definitely be sticking with the challenge as it's been extended, but 1st August is still significant for me as my friend's wedding so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle 3.5lb loss by then (although that might cause dress fitting issues...)! Knowing that is very unlikely to happen, especially given her hen do happening this weekend, I'll definitely need at least until the end of the month to reach 143lbs!
Ooh how lovely to be under 10 and a half stone! Well done :)

I'm pretty pleased today too! Last week I put on a pound and weighed...
12 stone (half a pound)
This week I've lost 3 pounds and weigh...
11 stone 11½

It's so good to finally be 11 stone something...hoorah!! If this challenge goes on until August (the end of?!!) then hopefully I'll be nearer the 10 stone something mark. One can dream!!
Snap @nursebean, snappety snap!
I've hit a big goal today. 4 stone or 56lbs weight loss in 23 weeks.

My next goal is to reach 14 stone, one I never thought I would get anywhere close to! But here I am only 14lbs away from it. I'm so excited! :grin: :grin: :grin: I'm up doing a little dance on my mental Olympic podium :lol:

Start weight 268lbs - today 212lbs

Good luck all.
So, just my 3rd attempt to post in here.... Taking the shine off what I had to say because 20 minutes later what should take a minute has just left me frustrated and wanting to just not bother.

Anyway, I have reached my 4 stone goal today.

Good luck all.
Previous 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25 Next
373 posts Page 18 of 25