The FastDay Forum

Fasting with Medical Conditions

122 posts Page 6 of 9
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
here's to a speedy and easy recovery xxx
Oh Carie so sorry you've had such a terrible time. I hope you are now starting to feel human again. Thing is, can you still pinch an inch after all your weight loss?!! Good luck with it all anyway.

Big hugs

K :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hope you soon feel a lot better. Its behind you now so just concentrate one recovering. I had to do hubby's heparin cos hes chicken!
Sending positive, healing vibes in your direction.
Julieathome wrote: Crikey, they seem to be shoving you out of the door awfully fast.
Gentle get well quick squishes for you.

I'd have been out yesterday if my bladder hadn't been naughty.
I am home now, hubs is doing a grand job. He was coming downstairs earlier having emptied the bins upstairs saying " a woman's work is never done" har de har.
He's gone to sainsburys now. And I might suggest he pops down to the driving range for half an hour later. As a reward for his hard work.
Welcome home... sorry to read you had some glitches but it's over now. Concentrate on resting and recovering xx
Sounds like the worst is over now, Carrie. I hope your recovery will go swimmingly from now on. :clover: :crossed: :hugleft:
Ah yeh Carie,like maryBeth says,the worst is over
Just rest up,let hub run round,and just wait for Christmas to arrive,remembering THIS year,its up to everyone else to " do" Christmas..you can supervise from your armchair if you want but thats all x
Take it easy don't rush back to your efficient you, pause while you can, hubs will survive. Its good for everyone to take the reins am sure you have done your fair share of caring. So your turn for extra nurturing and TLC
Wheat and lavender heat pad. Fantastic.
Welcome back Caroline. I hope you feel better soon.
Xxx julianna
Hear hear, hope you are better in no time. My sister has just come out of hospital too and is sat in her chair like a general directing the decoration activities!! She just needs a swagger stick I think they are called?!
Glad you are back and hope you feel better soon. I bet your OH is secretly enjoying his new role.

Enjoy your rest and take care.

Lesley
Welcome home Caroline, even posh hospitals aren't fun places to be. It sounds like you have the OH well trained and you sorted Christmas before you went in so sit back and get yourself better. :heart:
It is a miserable operation and having a reluctant bladder just makes it worse! However, they wouldn't have let you home unless they were sure that you were well enough, so make sure that you rest up and eat well - your body has a lot of repairing to do! Lecture over - warm wishes for a speedy recovery coming your way!
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
122 posts Page 6 of 9