The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 42 of 111
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 111 Next
After my ghastly binge, on track again and keeping to TDEE - guess what? weight going down. Now at 9 st 4.8 lbs. Glad it's fast day today, when I don't think about food and feel very positive. Off to the gym, then another productive day at home.
I did my first ever 16:8 yesterday and it was easy and I think it's a useful tool.
Greetings to all and keep at it!
:smile: Xmas club member 101 who has fallen off the wagon a bit and not seriously fasting over the past couple of weeks but weight still lower today than it's ever been by 200gms! Woo hoo!
Just feeling better about what I eat these days and quite low carb so it all helps. Still a couple of kgs to shift by Xmas. :clover:
Number 29 checking in! ********! Managed to put 1lb (0.4kg) on! It is the TOTM so I'm not too fussed, just makes me more determined - lol! :wink:
Can I join too please @Juliana.rivers 7 lbs before Xmas would be great :-)
Can I join please. Current weight 71kgs. Hope to reach 67 by xmas.
Member 76 checking in!
Lost another 0.65kg this week!
Whoop whoop! :like: :grin:
Checking in before my weekend away. Another 1lb loss this week despite being ill and not exercising. The scales were wobbling around a 2lb loss then annoyingly settled at 12st 10. Happy chicken.
@PennyforthemOooooh, Penny, Penny Penny, What have you done, I can't wait, DOOOO tell???? :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
PennyForthem wrote: I had to do it.... I said I wouldn't.... but I did.... and you'll have to wait until... at least tomorrow to find out what!!!! And I couldn't have done it without 5 2 and @Juliana.Rivers
But I love it!

actually, it's probably not as exciting as you all think... or imagine!

But, for those not in the UK, the latest 'fashion' seems to be jumpers with animals on them and I, very haughtily, said that I wouldn't be buying one.
Only I have!
Now, I usually hate anything which draws attention, but this I love...and hub approves, too

http://www.clothingattesco.com/knitwear ... s-knitwear

Meeeeowwwwww....

Sorry to have kept you all in suspenders for something so trivial!!
It's lovely, very Halloween, if you mean the black one with the white cat. :cat: Must say I'm a VERY boring dresser myself, the polite term is 'classic', :cool: and keep threatening to become bohemian, or something. :vampire: I love Helena Bonham Carter but I'd actually rather stay at home than go out dressed like her but then again, with her looks she always looks great. Almost everything I own is Black or white with the odd heather mix thrown which I believe is the Scottish equivalent of beige. I never wear green or brown as I am not an autumn person. I wonder what colours we all wear :?:

Ballerina x :heart:
Yay, Christmas Club Member 118 checking in. My first weight in. I'm back at my lowest weight so far, after a week of illness meant I couldn't fast or exercise. How bizarre! So after the fluctuations (the scale actually hung around 127lbs for a bit this morning) I am officially weighed in at 128lbs. Hoping this is a good sign and that when I'm back at fasting and exercise next week I'll begin to actually lose!
Hi from Christmas club member no 119, lovely to join you all :grin:

I weighed this morning so that I could update my signature, my weight has been heading in the wrong direction lately so this is a new start.

I've changed from stones and lbs to kg as my weight this morning worked out at exactly 61 kg, a nice round figure. I aim to lose 2 kg by Christmas, now it's official perhaps I will be able to make more of an effort to lose instead of gaining.

If I can keep to this goal then I'll be having a 'very happy Christmas'

Cheers :smile:
Number 80 checking in....interim weight loss target reached today 62k......only 2k to go for Christmas.Yippeeeeeee. :victory: Let's keep going everyone.
Number 35 checking in for the first time... in the last month I've had 2 trips away, the first one I managed a couple of 16:8s and the second was only 5 days so I managed one proper fast before we left, but whilst away I didn't stint on the food & drink - I ate plenty of pasta, ice cream, croissants etc and indulged my love of Nutella, so knew I had some ground to make up.

Didn't weigh myself when I got back, but waited until I'd done this week with two fast days and a strict 16:8 in between. Result is that I'm the same weight I was before the holiday. So although I have to get my skates on to reach my Xmas goal it's definitely do-able. :smile:

Good luck eveyone! :clover:
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 42 of 111