2209 posts Page 66 of 148
Previous 1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
14 Aug 2014, 17:59
Carie ,is it tomozz youre driving to " its grim oop north? "
Have a safe trip and enjpy time with yr mum xx
14 Aug 2014, 19:07
Yes I am candy, think it's going to be 15 degrees, if I'm lucky. So my jeans and pumps are back out of the closet.

Happy to take my newish car for a wee burn Oop north. There's a summer gala on Saturday so I will be trying to win on the tombola, eating homemade cakes, and maybe a luverly
Cuppa tea.
Hopefully the jetlag won't get me too much lol.
14 Aug 2014, 20:09
Ooh summer gala! I love that sorta thing specially the cakes! :razz:

Yes i hope the jetlag isnt too bad! And don't forget to get yr money changed! :lol:

Your Mum will be so happy to see you :like: X
15 Aug 2014, 14:44
Hope you have a lovely weekend girls! Even if you up oop North Oatesy :wink:

As for me, I'm really hungry today...and pretty zombieish (if that's a word). I don't know how I just walked the girls I really don't. It was a struggle. No more work now...just TV (currently watching The Killing (US version) Season 2...pretty exciting!)

Looking forward to my Hairy Lasagne tonight and then I'm going to have a fast-free weekend...woohoo!!

Happy Weekend Folks!

Bean :bugeyes:
17 Aug 2014, 12:28
Hmm no bean for nearly 48 hours and no emails either
Hope it means you're getting a good rest Beano xx
Carie i keep chuckling about you calling your poor mum a " feeder" ! X
17 Aug 2014, 13:42
Blimey, has it really bean 48 hours? Thats crazy :shock:

I've sold a few items this weekend...and I've bean busy...watching The Killing. I am now on the 3rd or 4th season. Well about to start it anyway. I really like Holder...he's sweet!

How are you today Candy? Are you having a good day?

Very excited. My auction ends in about an hour and its already gone up way beyond my expectaions!

Are you back from oop North yet Oatesy? Hope you've had a good time.

I must say I've enjoyed a non-fasting weekend. Mince and spaghetti (my favourite) yesterday and macoroni cheese (my other favourite today). Oh and followed by Butterscotch Angel Delight. Its just as well I'm fasting tomorrow aint it!!

:confused:
17 Aug 2014, 14:04
Well howdy Miss Bean x pleased to see you and very happy about yr auction..lets know the outcome :like:

Mmmmm Angel Delight..just what the doctor ordered..i may have to go to the shops :razz:
17 Aug 2014, 15:09
£145.99 for little Guardian of the Galaxy characters! Pretty pleased with that, thats for sure.

I could lay in a cloudy, fluffy mass of Angel Delight and stay there ALL DAY!

Just walked the girls. I really don't know how I made it...but made it I did.

Now I'm just waiting for the bod to pay me :frown:
17 Aug 2014, 15:15
Oh well done Bean on that sale!X
Yes Me too,could lie on an Angel delight cloud..or swim in a vat of double thick cream allllll dayyyyyyy longggg...mmmmmm..blissful....xx
17 Aug 2014, 16:13
Do they still make Dream Topping?
17 Aug 2014, 16:18
£145, that's loads a dosh. Obviously the in thing. How much did you pay for it though? If not too personal a question :oops:
Been to a garden center, bought candles, orchid food, had a coffee and banoffee pie.
Will be fed again soon.
Looking forward to fast tomorrow during the drive home. Will be excited as hit new washing machine and tumbler coming Tuesday. Shall be sat in front of the washer whilst the first couple of washes happen. Haven't had new ones for 15 yrs, haven't they done well. Zanussi with bubble technology and many fancy functions, including smart phone trouble shooter. Woooo.
Anyhow, Back to 4.3 next week, then away on London the following.

Yes, my mum in law still buys dream topping.
17 Aug 2014, 16:27
Mm yes Dream Topping is still on the shelves or better still,in yr tumtum! :lol:
Ohh yes Carie - a new wash / tumbler is exciting! I wd be the same for the first week or so..x
Safe journey back x
17 Aug 2014, 16:41
Oh I remember as a kid when we first got our washing machine...it was SO exciting! I still love things like that to this day. The more gadgets the better as far as I'm concerned :wink:

Don't worry about asking...it cost me £60 so quite a profit made on that one. However, he hasn't paid me yet...so a worrying time :confused:

Sounds like you've had a lovely few days. Hope you have a good journey back in your snazzy new car. Did you have a good drive up?

Oooh gonna have to try that Dream Topping. Its bean way too long!

:wink:
17 Aug 2014, 16:43
It was a horrendous trip. 4hr 40min. V fest at Stafford.

@nursebean we are up to 990 posts my dear bud bud.
17 Aug 2014, 16:45
Ooh no! That sounds awful. Hope your new car was good and comfy! :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 66 of 148