The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

201 posts Page 14 of 14
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Re: Callanthe's 4:3
20 Jan 2016, 19:32
20.1. Fast day
Cappuccino
Miso soup
Radishes, pepper
Piece of chocolate and nuts

500 cals
25 Jan 2016, 08:06
21.1. - 24.1. complete fail :(
25 Jan 2016, 13:23
There's always tomorrow! Don't beat yourself up about it - just don't let it become a habit! :smile:
25 Jan 2016, 20:34
Thank you, @StowgateResident, for your kind words!

25.1. Fast day
Back on the track. I don't want to see the scale for a while...

Roasted chesnuts
Grapefruit
Small piece of dark chocolate

500 cals
26 Jan 2016, 21:25
26.1. Non-fast day

1/2 of protein cake
dark chocolate
pork aspik
cappuccino
dried pears
sweet potatoes with bacon
chocolate

2600 cals

weightlifting training

02 Sep 2016, 15:18
Hi Calanthe, I'm on night duty and not sleeping very well today so was just strolling around the fastday site when I saw your 4:3 diary - what a will of iron you have! Your fast days are amazing....especially considering that you evidently have a sweet tooth and love your carbs generally. Are you still going? It's also really interesting to see what a Czech woman eats, I will have to look up some of the foods you mention. I have spent some time in Poland when my husband was doing business there and some of the things sound familiar.Hope you are still being successful
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
201 posts Page 14 of 14