The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

171 posts Page 1 of 12
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
Just starting out
17 Sep 2013, 15:07
Hi, I started 5:2 on Sunday. I had a 10 hour train trip and figured it was a good opportunity as I had no access to the fridge or cupboard. It went really well and I had 450ish cals.
Yesterday I broke my fast at 12pm (39 hours) with a single egg and mushroom omelette.
Then attended my aunt's funeral and the wake afterwards. I had a small glass of wine, but found my attitude to the buffet different to usual. I knew it was a feast day, but I chose healthier options an I ever would have done and from the array of desserts I had only a pink French fancy (115ish cals I think)
Today I'm back on the train and am actually going to finish today having eaten 650ish cals! It wasn't intended or planned for, as I went for lunch with a friend, but that's how it is!
I am having hip surgery on Thurday and due to this, that will be another low cal day.
So it looks like my first week will end up a 4:3! I have very high hopes for this weeks weigh in!
Kx
Re: Just starting out
17 Sep 2013, 15:33
Well done Karen!

great start for you! xxx
17 Sep 2013, 16:03
Brilliant Karenm you did very well :heart:
Hope all goes well with your operation and take care of yourself and give your body chance to heal before returning to us.
:clover: Good Luck. Sue. :clover:
17 Sep 2013, 16:27
Good luck with your surgery!!!
17 Sep 2013, 16:31
Great start Karen and good luck with yr op x take care! X
20 Sep 2013, 21:40
I am worried about my weigh in tomorrow. I fasted properly on Sunday and Tuesday, but have found yesterday was a bit over, so ate little today too.
I will, hopefully have a more settled week next week.
My husband thinks it looks like I may have put a pound or two on! I am devastated by that comment. He reckons my hip looks a bit swollen from yesterday's operation, but still???
My weigh day is a Saturday, so isn't following a fast day. Hopefully it won't make much difference!
x
20 Sep 2013, 21:47
I think it s prob just swelling from the op...
Anyways dont worry bout weigh ins,they only tell half the story anyway..so many other factors to take into account..just concentrate on recovering from your op x
I am glad its over and i hope you feel ok ..they are the main things for now!
20 Sep 2013, 22:17
You have the rest of your life to 5:2 just concentrate on your recovery and the rest can wait.
2lb off! My first 2 with 5:2
A total loss of 45lb 20.8% of my original weight!!! :grin:
21 Sep 2013, 08:59
Hi Karen I'm glad all went well with your surgery :like:
Well done on your weight lost. ( assume its 4.5 lbs ). Lol
Good Luck. :clover: Sue. :clover:
21 Sep 2013, 09:13
Sue.Q wrote: Hi Karen I'm glad all went well with your surgery :like:
Well done on your weight lost. ( assume its 4.5 lbs ). Lol
Good Luck. :clover: Sue. :clover:

I lost 2lb this week, my first week of 5:2
I have lost a total of 45lb since last summer, I was calorie counting, but the weight loss had plateaued and I was sick of dieting every single day!
x
21 Sep 2013, 09:19
Amazing. Well done!
21 Sep 2013, 09:21
Wow that's a big WELL DONE :heart: :heart: :heart:
Brilliant glad all is well with 5:2 for you :clover: Sue. :clover:
6lb off!!!
28 Sep 2013, 08:48
2nd week of 5:2
Loss of 6lb this week
Total loss with 5:2 - 8lb
Total loss since last year 51lb or 23.6% of my body weight.
And I'm into the 11's!
Can ya tell I'm well chuffed?
I am now extremely worried I'll put on next week. Either that or the 2lb loss last week would've been higher if not for the swelling from my surgery and this week a bit lower? :confused:
06 Oct 2013, 06:55
Another 2lb this week, making 10lb in 3 weeks since discovering 5:2
I am very pleased with that :grin:
I only have 3lb to lose to make my total weight loss since last year 4 stone!
4lb to lose to hit my target weight of 11st 5lb (BMI 27)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Next
171 posts Page 1 of 12