The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

68 posts Page 2 of 5
Losing pounds and gaining £££'s. Lost 16 pounds and gained over £100 in just 8 weeks!!
Lost the fat with 5.2 and saved the money doing it.
Diet, what diet! 5:2 is an amazing way of eating. This is something I feel I can continue with forever.
16 weeks in, 19lb lost and still losing.
Lesley
5:2 has given me my life back. I'm no longer getting fatter and heading for the grave, I'm getting slimmer and more lively! 6 months on 5:2 and 40lb lost so far...
5:2 is the easiest and most successful way I've ever lost weight and I get added health benefits.

wildmissus 20lbs lost and counting
IF YOU WANT TO LOOK MUCH SMALLER

YOU CAN EITHER GROW MUCH TALLER

OR SIGN UP HERE AND NOW

AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL SOON SAY "WOW!"

ballerina x
Life in the fast lane! It's great! I'm thinner, healthier, wealthier and wiser!!
Wendy Darling - it's me with the cake quote, so maybe I will use that :>)

Pass me the cake I'm on a diet! 2kg from goal weight after 7 weeks of 5:2 GMH
Feel great, move well, have more energy, think faster, and smile knowingly along with many world-wide companions using the no-fuss 5:2 way of eating.
Love this from the Men Only thread:

brucewillis wrote: Men love 5:2 because :

It's either strictly ON

or strictly OFF

I think it's the caveman showing his face.

Unbelievably, I actually look forward to my fast days!
5:2 has helped me develop an eating order (as opposed to disorder).
The quote above has been seconded, I liked this too:

The 5:2 diet is full feeling (fulfilling)
5:2 the only 25% diet with 100% results
I feel like the 5:2 was made just for me! I am now ready for summer and it's only been 8 weeks.
Looking good, feeling great
5:2 is the way to lose weight
Other health benefits too
Come from following 5:2
68 posts Page 2 of 5