The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

126 posts Page 9 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Re: LastChance's Progress....
17 Jul 2013, 04:35
Hi bordergirl!

"Wow! That is really impressive! You are inspiring me to step it up!"

Many thanks!

LC
17 Jul 2013, 04:42
Great news! ONE AND A HALF STONE LOST!!!!

This third half-stone has taking a while , but things seem to be happening lately and heading back in the right direction after a long plateau. Cravings for food and drink have reduced and a desire to get to the gym increased ("exercise more/eat less"?).

Progress to date: 21.01lbs / 9.53kg lost since starting 24 weeks 5 days ago. A mean average of 0.85lbs lost per week.

:grin:
17 Jul 2013, 13:45
Brilliant news! Twenty one pounds gone and with increased muscle mass too, I expect! Here is a gold :star: for you!

As for your old Head of Department, those of us who have ever taught will all know one like that! You have proved him wrong!
25 Jul 2013, 11:28
On "Staycation" this week...

Here's my HR record from a local 4.0 mile walk from June, then earlier this week I did the same circuit (4 miles) slightly faster.....

And the same circuit from last Sunday, and in slightly faster time overall...

The average HR has dropped from 129 to 119. After a flat start there's a couple of hills, the maximum HR is down and interestingly, on the recent walk my HR didn't cross above 120 until after the hill. In the June walk it was after 8 minutes (and on the initial flat bike path part!).

This seems good evidence showing that the fitness plan is working (loads of low-level cardio and strength training).
25 Jul 2013, 14:16
Now, you have it on paper that you can improve your heart rate by regular cardio exercise! That's fantastic :victory:
26 Jul 2013, 06:21
Six Months on 5:2 with chunks of 4:3! :lol:

I'm a pound or so heavier than last week. But the trend is encouraging. My plan was to attack my long-term goal in half stone chunks. But I set the progress tracker to the long-term target. Recently I decided to change it to the next short-term target since I think this lets you focus on what you've achieved and what is achievable...

Progress to date: lost 19lbs /8.62kg since starting the diet 26 weeks 0 days ago, a mean average of 0.731lbs lost per week.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
126 posts Page 9 of 9