The FastDay Forum

The 5:2 Lab

78 posts Page 4 of 6
carorees wrote:
PhilT wrote: keep them coming in - it's handy if you can add a few characters to the file name or personalise the file name in some way before emailing it in, in case we get muddled and lose track of which files have been processed etc.

Over 25 responses so far, thanks.

Seconded! Ideally we need over 100 *gulp*!

Have just sent my completed questionnaire in, and hope you get at least 100 replies! I have only bee keeping daily calorie records to try to modify what I eat on feast days. It has been quite educational! My aim is not to count calories at all on those days very soon. Thank you for all you do for the forum - much appreciated. Katharina
hello caroline i have just completed questionnaire,,hopefuly it is ok.my forum name is in subject line. :clover:
Over 90 received, should we close on next Tuesday midnight to start pulling it together ?
Ok..let's see if we can make the 100 target!
Maybe stupid question, but did you all fill in the questionnaire as well? I'm referring to Caroline, PhilT and the others working on this project?
Yes, I have!
Just completed mine and sent it in :-)

Look forward to seeing the results.
I've just sent mine in too - before reading the thread, so there's no identifying anything in the subject title (sorry!) and it's possible some answers weren't very clear. If you need clarification of any of my answers please let me know!!
you were number 100 :-)
OK - maybe missed it then but I sent in mine today
NotSoWise wrote: OK - maybe missed it then but I sent in mine today

thanks, we wanted at least 100 but the more the merrier, so keep filling them in folks (see link below).

If you're stuck trying to do it on an iPad send an email to the address in the link and I'll email back a message with the questions in the body of the message, this make sit easy to send it in using the email app if you're struggling to open / edit word or text files.
I would like to suggest one more body type - hour glass. Not everyone is a pear or an apple :-)
I carry my weight evenly spread out and I have a very distinct hour glass figure with broad shoulders and hips but a narrow waist.

Edit: Just read that it's closing tonight so never mind :cool:
Ooh, nadiaj, please do fill out the questionnaire as you are a big loser ;-). If you are hour-glass put pear shape as it really is just to distinguish between those who store fat in their middle compared with those with big hips!
Just sent you my questionnaire, So sorry I've taken so long. Hope it's not too late.
No, as long as this thread is unlocked, you're welcome to send us your questionnaire answers! I'll lock the thread once we're ready to start number crunching!
78 posts Page 4 of 6