The FastDay Forum

The 5:2 Lab

78 posts Page 5 of 6
How much longer will it be open? I had hoped to fill in mine but I can't till the 17th, when I've been doing it a month.
closing at the end of the coming weekend, we have 128 so far.
Just sent my questionnaire in. I answered the questions as best I could but because of my mental health issues there's an awful lot of variation in my days. I hope it's still useful.

Edited to add: I wish I'd discovered this forum sooner. I only found it a few hours ago in the comments on the less than complimentary NHS article on IF. I'm glad I read the comments.
Can I just check whether you'll be taking into account whether it's someone's first month on the diet? I know the questionnaire asked how long people had been on the diet, but I'm guessing if you include those only giving you their first month's data then their results may skew the stats due to the first week water loss that most people seem to be experiencing.
If someone reports they've been on the diet 4 weeks or less that can be used in any analysis to see if there's the sort of effect that you identify.
Right. I've downloaded the questionnaire, but I need a step by step guide on how to fill it in. Tried several things but none of them work.
The instructions need to be very basic.
Thanks x
Bellalou wrote: Right. I've downloaded the questionnaire, but I need a step by step guide on how to fill it in. Tried several things but none of them work.
The instructions need to be very basic.
Thanks x
What are you using ?
I downloaded it into my documents.....that's as far as I've got unfortunately....
Bellalou wrote: I downloaded it into my documents.....that's as far as I've got unfortunately....

double click it - does it open in something ?
It's in my inbox, but I can't do anything with it.
Bellalou wrote: It's in my inbox, but I can't do anything with it.

you said you downloaded it to "my documents", what's the inbox ?
Oops! I just filled in the questionnaire and submitted it and then read not to do it until I have been following the fast diet for more than a month - I'll fill it in again next week!! Sorry!
Questionairre outcome??
13 Aug 2013, 07:22
Hi

Have the findings from the questionairres lots of us filled out been published yet?
Re: Questionairre outcome??
13 Aug 2013, 08:04
Coming soon, I promise! I'm still entering the data from the answered questionnaires! Sorry it has been so long, but rest assured I haven't forgotten! I've been on holiday for three weeks so no progress was made then. I'll get back to it once I've got all the post-holiday washing done!
Re: Questionairre outcome??
13 Aug 2013, 08:27
Thats ok - i kind of dip in and out and wondered if i'd missed it somewhere along the line |:)
78 posts Page 5 of 6