The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

318 posts Page 6 of 22
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22 Next
Re: ADF Attic (or DODO's Den)
20 Jan 2015, 10:12
Oh Beany @Nursebean I'd go for the cheese n bacon omelette....mmmmmmm

Insanity, mmm how best to describe it.........it's a workout programme that will make you cry!!
Check out Shaun T Insanity on YouTube ( if you dare!)
20 Jan 2015, 16:52
Well, I took your advice @Minsmum and have all the ingredients prepared. Yes, tonight Minsmum, I am going for...drum roll please...cheese and bacon omelette!! Hoorah!! I made the mistake of eating a piece of the cheese ration. Mumma Miaaaaaa! Now I really AM hungry! Image
21 Jan 2015, 10:59
Hey @Nursebean how was the omelette ?
21 Jan 2015, 15:20
Oh @Minsmum that omelette was SOOOOOOOO delish!! I'm glad I listened to you. I like it so much I think I may have one again tomorrow...but this time cheese and onion!!(and maybe the last bacon rasher left!!)
Just come back from seeing "Whiplash". I am buzzing! It was a real rollercoaster of a film. Just wonderful!
Are you fasting today mumofmin?
21 Jan 2015, 15:39
Oh yes I'm fasting, just had to have a cuppa oxo because I am soooooooo cold. I'm like an icy thing from an icy place. As Min would say, it's chilly nipples round here!!
Still, I have sweet chilli (haha no pun intended) salmon with stir fry veggies tonight, roll on dinner time.
21 Jan 2015, 15:40
Mmmmm sounds yummy. I'm late having my dinner (just about to have sausages) so I guess I've bean on a half-fast today (although, I actually had breakfast today because I didn't want my tummy to rumble in the cinema!)
Not long now...you can do it!
21 Jan 2015, 16:40
Minsmum wrote: Oh yes I'm fasting, just had to have a cuppa oxo because I am soooooooo cold. I'm like an icy thing from an icy place. As Min would say, it's chilly nipples round here!!
Still, I have sweet chilli (haha no pun intended) salmon with stir fry veggies tonight, roll on dinner time.

image.jpg

I have chilli salmon with courgette spaghetti
Chilli nipples very funny.
21 Jan 2015, 19:21
Glad you enjoyed the film Beano!

Hehehe! Chilly nipples! Love it @minsmum! X
21 Jan 2015, 21:55
(.) (.) brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dinner was lush and I'm now slightly warmer. Just back from poolside watching Min training. Was a tad sauna like tonight, could feel my hair frizzing up by the minute!! Not a good look!

Enjoy your fast tomorrow Beany. x

Oh how I love sausages.....drool.......
21 Jan 2015, 22:04
Min the Swim! Is this your hair afterwards? Image
21 Jan 2015, 22:14
Hahahahahaha omg that's me hahahahahahahahaha
22 Jan 2015, 09:09
Just popping in quickly. I will be busy, busy, busy today so may not be able to pop in again until late this afternoon. Just wanted to wish you all a good day. I am fasting. Blimey, it soon comes around again. Mind you, every time it does I really need it. I've become naughty on feast days again.
Anyway I've got loads of listings to do and LOTS of tidying up to do. This office is going to be spick and span if its the last thing I do.
Stay strong dudes! :wink: :starving:
22 Jan 2015, 09:21
I'm feeling really burnt out, guys. Too.Much.Fasting. I need to stick with it to make sure this recent gain really is just inflammation related. Plus… it's no good if I implode before the March equinox challenge is over.

Actually…. it's probably not really fasting that is the problem, but everything else in my life. And not being able to exercise to get rid of some of this pent-up energy. Ugh. I'm going swimming on Saturday no matter what the Dr. says.
22 Jan 2015, 12:48
nursebean wrote: Min the Swim! Is this your hair afterwards? Image

Snap. Thats me on a good day.
22 Jan 2015, 13:54
I can relate to that@MaryAnn..thinking its the fasting then realising its other stuff thats stressing me.
Possibly 5:2 is one of the best things in our lives as regards health and well being..however,from the limited experience i have of ADF,it made me very on edge..i dont know if its the same as your pent up energy feeling. I wonder if ADF stresses the adrenals and makes us a little edgy..hope you feel better after yr swim on sat'day x
Doctors dont always know best x
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22 Next
318 posts Page 6 of 22