The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 17 of 30
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 30 Next
Haven't weighed today, too busy eating :shock: :shock: :wink:

image.jpg

With fellow fasters (!) @PennyForthem@Merlin and @Callyanna we scranned this lot - never mind, back on it in a week's time (and I will of course be eating sensibly meantimes :lol: :lol: :lol: )
OMG ! I wish I was there! :wink:
@auriga it was very nice - sitting outside in the warm May afternoon, eating outside and not having to worry about time or getting somewhere else. (Even though I had to get on and get down here to this cottage in Worcs lol!)
I signed up for this but haven't done anything about it since because I was battling to get back to my pre-Easter weeight!

I'm there now so would like to lose 5lb please to get me to 15 stone!

:grin: :grin: :grin:
:grin: I am now a green eyed monster! You lucky people! I am glad you had a good time. :grin:
#2 checking in. 1lb up since last week, 9st target weight on the nose. I haven't been particularly good, it's been that kind of week. Today I had lunch even though I wasn't hungry. It was only a prawn salad and I had planned to do 16:8 all week but that's not the point. I wasn't hungry but I ate it anyway.
Weighed in this morning at 129.4 lbs which is 0.4 lbs less than last week. It's a very small change but in the right direction. We are off to a Ruby Wedding celebration today, but I am going to be extra mindful, knowing that it's harder at those sorts of functions. Do well, everyone.
:clover:
@PennyForthem I have decided to take myself off the Solstice Challenge as I seem to be maintaining at 56k regardless of what I do. My body seems to have 'set' itself at that now for the time being at least. Good luck everyone on your weight loss quests!
#38 checking in, stuck at 61.4kg. This last 400g is not shifting yet ! Back on the fast on Monday again.
No 24 checking in & I have lost one pound in weight. Still on the scenic route but very slowly going down!
You have come a long way Isis! Slow and steady!

I'm happy to report that I'm down a pound today and I did not expect to be!! I might make this challenge yet!
138.6 this morning-first time in years!--

@Isis- you aren't the only scenic route user! I hope there are advantages...like smoother skin or maintenance already learned! 'cause, God knows, I need both! and maybe we can avoid losing as much muscle. (I've just about talked myself into it).

@Silverdarling- that is quite a spread! looks yummy.
#50 checking in at 89.9kg. 300g down since my last check in.
Can I join with 5 weeks to go, please? Returning to IF after 6 months off.
I'm not stalking you Effie honestly :grin: but could I leap in too please?
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 17 of 30