The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 16 of 30
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 30 Next
Well done the losers, oh dear the gainers - like me.
I'm opting for a change to 16/8 for a week or two as my body is holding on to everything that comes it's way currently. Also must not eat biscuits. At All.
Celery dipped in hommous is Delicious :0)
Is it too late to jump in and join the party? I just started 5:2 the other day (one fast down, many many to go!!) I weighed in on Monday at 10 stone 6.6 lbs (that right? 146.6 lbs?) I'm a Texan trying to speak British! LOL

This is a good time for me as the end date of this challange is the day before my crusie. I would like to hit a 10 pounds loss by then, but I know that's probably unrealistic. But I am just starting, and the weight sometimes comes off more easily at the beginning, right?

I'll let you know next Monday how my first week goes..
#51 weighing in with 1.2lb lists! Yay!! Felt really good this week too. :-)
DanaLea73 wrote: Is it too late to jump in and join the party? I just started 5:2 the other day (one fast down, many many to go!!) I weighed in on Monday at 10 stone 6.6 lbs (that right? 146.6 lbs?) I'm a Texan trying to speak British! LOL

This is a good time for me as the end date of this challange is the day before my crusie. I would like to hit a 10 pounds loss by then, but I know that's probably unrealistic. But I am just starting, and the weight sometimes comes off more easily at the beginning, right?

I'll let you know next Monday how my first week goes..

Welcome aboard, @danalea73 and yes, you got the stones perfectly correct!
A loss of 1.2lb this week but it means I've hit my interim target :victory: :victory: :victory: 9 stone (126lb/57.15kg) lost!!! Not sure if I'll lose the 7lb til solstice but I'm still celebrating! :wink: :party:
Hi, number 14 checking in. I am 174 this week which is 0.6lbs down from last week. Not a lot but still down. :grin:
No 47# reporting with a change of 1.1 lb on true app taking me down to 158.4 lbs

Looking like I am keeping up with about a lb a week loss which will do me nice and mean I may have to look at going into maintenance before the end of the solstice challenge.
I've been low carbing most of the week and have logged a weight of 8st 6.5lbs today (118.5lbs) though much of the week I have been 8st 6lbs(118lbs). Happy bunny here :)
#29 susbut65 reporting in :-FRI 2 May 60.9k :smile:
9th 61.5k :frown:
16th 61.4k :sleepy:
(did go up to 62.5 following family meal Sat 10th so not too disappointed :neutral:)
#52 checking in! Yesterday I hit 93.5kg :) so I'm hoping to surpass my original target. I made it a low one because I was having a hard time losing, it kept bouncing around lol
#20 checking in at 130.6, that's a 1.2 lb loss this week, pretty pleased with that! @spanner I'm on the move! How did you do?

@Chickvic wow, congratulations on reaching your interim goal, that is an amazing achievement - I'm so pleased for you. How are you celebrating/ :party: :rainbow: :like: :like: :like:
Whooo...hooooo love it when I see you're on the move!
I weighed in 10 143lbs (10st 3lbs) this morning!

5 weeks to go....
After not losing much last week this week is a 1.8 lb loss. I have now lost 3 stone since starting 5:2 4 months ago.
#39- I've been up and down since last post. Today, it's 139.2-4. Scale couldn't make up its mind. I might have a shot at mid 130's after all! Anything into the 130's is success!
No change for me again.....in the 56k zone and it looks like a permanent fixture! Is my body trying to tell me something????
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 16 of 30