The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 14 of 30
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 30 Next
#38 checking in, really pleased to report a loss, down to 61.6kg. I have been trying to speed walk round the garden every day and this must have helped (luckily I've not been spotted by anyone yet !). Stick with it everyone, you can do it ! Have a fab weekend
#8 checking in...I have been on holiday for 10 days...and no fasts...too scared to weigh myself...will check in again next week :(
Checking in - also been on Easter break, no successful fasts as yet - but Monday is the DAY for blast off!
Checking in with no loss and no gain. Happy with that.
Member number #5 checking in with a great big.....maintain!

Wow this last 1.5kg is taking some shifting although if I am completely honest I have been very bad on non fast days and these pesky bank holidays are just extending my weekend indulgences!! :oops:

Hope my buddy @lizbean gets a better result!! xxx
Mountaineering anyone ? I'm not sure what's going on Last week I was 60.9K (9st 8lb) my lowest yet :victory: I only did one proper fast,haven't been weighing my foods or recording the calories,so I guess I must have misjudged portion sizes :doh: as the weight has slowly but surely climbed almost 1K :shock (2.2lb :geek: )to 61.5K....
I am not a happy bunny :cry:
Checking in. I have lost 1.5lbs! (Not so good as it's the first loss in two weeks but hey ho!) Like others, the two bank holidays haven't helped so I'm going to try low carbing and see if that makes any difference.
HJ :smile:
These weeks are just flying by and, with the amount of bank holibobs so close together, there are lots of temptations to resist.

Well done to the losers and commiserations to those who haven't lost

Keep 'at it'.....
Clocking in: now 129.6 lbs, and that's in the right direction towards goal. @PennyForthem is right - keep at it!
Reporting in 400g loss!!!!!!! Tee hee at least it's in the right direction! :victory:
However, lunch beckons and in the Alnwick Garden Treehouse, so might not last long :shock:

Edit... Now adjusted to 1.2lb loss :lol: :lol: :lol: after bathroom visit :shock:
Hi, number 14 checking in. This week I am 174.6lbs which is just under 1/2lb loss this week. Not surprised after last weeks loss :smile:
#2 checking in. Sorry. I forgot yesterday. 8st 13 both yesterday and today, so the same as last week. 18:6 all this week and low carb Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I low carbed yesterday until a cappuccino and a flapjack yesterday late afternoon (haven't had one for at least a year and found it too sweet) so it was a waste of calories and carbs really. 306 calories and 36.2 carbs for a teeny piece. Last night I had a bar of chocolate and a bounty and ended up way over my TDEE but on the whole I am very pleased with the week.
What a marvellous weight to be WendyDarling! I am envious but still plodding on :grin:
Number 24 checking in with a loss of 14 ozs! I suppose it is nearly one pound & I am at last still going down :like:
Thank you Isis. Yes, keep plodding on. You're in great company because those of us that have reached our goals are plodding on with you learning the mainteneering balancing act! You have done so well to lose what you have so far, I will be watching your numbers go down :clover:
I'm actually down 1 lb., but that's the first pound I've lost in a while. It actually puts me back to where I was on March 22nd! But, I'll take it!! Not sure I can lose 5 more for the challenge, but I'm going to do my best!
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 14 of 30