The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 20 of 30
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 30 Next
#52 checking in and reporting I have met my target, I wasn't expecting it to be as quick as it was but :victory: :victory: hopefully, by the time 21st of June comes around I'll be a lot lighter.
Very well done daydreamer! :like:
Member number 5 checking in with my first loss of......50g!!
Still have had a very good week and with no social occasions just work this weekend I am feeling that there will definitely be a loss next Friday!!
How many weeks to go?!!
No 24 checking in with only a 4 oz loss! :frown:
My tracker has gone nuts at the moment so I can't record this but it is on my signature!
I am off for a weeks holiday from next Tuesday to Tenerife & I had hoped for a much better weight loss so I will have to keep active & try to not put on any weight whilst on holiday.
Well done to those of you with a good weight loss :grin:
129.8 lbs for me today, #53 checking in. Pretty static hovering about all week, so perseverance in action and perhaps a spell of 16:8 and /or more calories on feast days might help towards goal. Well done to many who have achieved already. :clover:
no 20 checking in. Last week was a 1.2 lb loss and this week is a 0.2 lb gain on that loss - so in real terms I like to think I'm still winning AND earlier this week I saw 129 lb for the first time and that's very encouraging first sign of moving from the 130's.

Buddy @spanner - we have 28 days left - 4 weeks, 8 fasts at 5:2, 12 at 4:3. I'll need to be mindful, focused and make every day count to reach the solstice target.

Good luck everyone. :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
#2 checking in. 9st on the nose. Have seen 8st 12lb a couple of times but went out for two meals this week, so, all things considered not too bad. I can't see me dropping to 8st 7lb by 21st June though. I will be out of routine this coming week but will try to be mindful.
Number 30 checking in with a small gain this week.
I've let the low carb slip a bit this week, so I should have expected this. But I'm not downhearted, holiday on thurs, so will knuckle down and try to drop that naughty 1lb I've been chasing for a fortnight. So five good days and I may get on the plane with a bit of wiggle room.
3lb loss so far 2 lb to go before target.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Checking in but haven't weighed as been in holiday! Hopefully not gained too much, plan to get a couple of fasts in early next week and will weigh in next Friday 30th May.
Four pound weight loss this week! At my weekly weigh-in this morning I have finally managed to get just under my target weight and now weigh ten stone, six and a half pounds.(Height five foot, seven inches and age sixty five) :victory: It has taken since January to lose exactly fourteen pounds( of regained weight) though I have been up and down in that time, as you could see from my Progress Tracker.

This last week, following a trip to Madrid to see one of my daughters, I have done a 4:3 (only the second one ever!) and have managed to shift the last few pounds. I am off on a cruise in exactly four weeks so really needed to do this so that the 'cruise' clothes fit! Still got two and a half pounds to reach the Solstice challenge but even if I don't get there, I'm happy with what I've already got! :smile:

Good luck everyone - we've got just under four weeks left of this challenge, so 'Onwards and downwards!' :clover:
My reply just got eaten up!!!
Congratulations @StowgateResident 4lbs!!! Well done that absolutely brilliant :like: :heart: :clover:
Can I be removed from this please @PennyForThem? Having a big wobble at the moment and don't want to be disappointed again.

Bean :confused:
I stayed the same this week. Next week might be tough too. I am off on Monday and going away for the weekend from Friday - Monday. I will probably fast on Tuesday and Thursday and maybe I'll lose a little, but if I can stay the same I'll take it! Then I'll step it up again when I get back!
I reached 1 lb below goal after my last fast. A Chinese lunch full of salt put me back above goal, but I'm still thrilled.

It is 3 months that I've been on the 5:3 diet and I have lost 7to 8 lbs. That might not be a lot for many of you here but after 4 years when I could not lose more than 2 lbs starving myself at 1100 calories a day for 4 to 6 weeks it feels like a triumph.

Best of all I am not longing to get to some goal and stop dieting. My new goal is another 8 pounds away and less than I have weighed in 18 years. It will take many months to get there, if I even can.

Meanwhile, this week's diet included a slice of pizza with toppings, mini ice cream pops, and hand dipped chocolates. Sometimes its hard to believe I'm actually on a diet!
@Effie added at 58 and @nursebean not removed, but no pressure beano.
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 20 of 30