The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 7 of 30
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30 Next
Wow there's a lot of sun in here this morning - unlike outside :bugeyes: :wink:
Hi

Hope it is not too late to join.

just got back from a week away on an all inclusive holiday and was pleasantly surprised this morning to find that I have only gained 2.5 lbs and only 0.1 lb on my true weight app.

I would like to aim for my goal weight of 11 stone on true weight by the summer solstice. I need to lose 8.8 lbs and keep that weight or less for at least a week to achieve my goal.
Thanks@PennyForthem for setting up the challenge. :smile:

Aiming for 128lbs, that's a 4.4 lb challenge (half a lb a week).

Lizbean :smile:
:oops: not a great start - a 2lb gain this week but as I haven't fasted, eaten way too much chocolate and it's my TOTM am pleasantly surprised! Onward and downwards!
Morning fellow challengers, how are ya'll this not so sunny day?! We're off to our local soft play area for the morning, this afternoon we're then going to my mum and dads, so lucky it's not my fast day today ;) Should get a good work out running round the play area and doing my Just Dance workout tonight so lots of cals to burn! :D

@chickvic if it's that TOTM then I think you can have a tad lee way with the choccies, just save some next time for the rest of us to help save you eating to much ;)
Mich37 wrote: Hi

Hope it is not too late to join.

just got back from a week away on an all inclusive holiday and was pleasantly surprised this morning to find that I have only gained 2.5 lbs and only 0.1 lb on my true weight app.

I would like to aim for my goal weight of 11 stone on true weight by the summer solstice. I need to lose 8.8 lbs and keep that weight or less for at least a week to achieve my goal.

Welcome aboard, @mich37 #47
First weigh in from #4 and it's a 2lb loss this week. Yay.
I would like to join the challlenge please!

I didn't get to my Easter goal of 63.5kg, but last weigh in was 64.7 so not too shabby :cool:

Took a week off fasting over Easter, and back to my fasting today. My solstice goal is 62kg - and that is my ultimate goal.

I also want to add to the challenge:
--reduce sugar & carbs
--be more mindful of nutrition on 'feast' days
--couch to 5k
--no belly overhang in the size 10 jeans that I can close, but can't wear in public yet :razz:

1st weigh in next week, don't want to weigh after the chocfest that was Easter :oops:
Have lost 4lbs off my holiday gain of 7
woo hoo!! :smile: :smile:
I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I did 2 fast days in a row to kickstart this process and it's like I have started over. :) I know today's weight is artificially low-- but I hit 139.6!!! I had to look twice. Sometime in the last week or so I was tipping the scales at 144, and 3 days ago I was 142.8. (I am short). So my goal is going to be 135- heck I'd be happy if anywhere close to that if it was maintainable for me. Thanks!
Number 5 with the first check-in.....and it's a great big maintain!!

Ha ha! To be honest I expected it this week but hoping to see the scales nudge downwards next time. Fingers crossed! :clover:
challenger#29 @ susbut65 As I may have mentioned....last Friday 61.5k away for weekend Monday OMG 63k yep 3lb up :shock: :cry: but today back to 61.5k I'm happy with that :grin:
May I still join please? I'm currently 64.5kgs.
First check-in - at 9st 12lb exactly! So I have 5lb to lose ... and that will actually be my final target weight of 9st 7lb.

Here's hoping ... (No emoticon for 'everything crossed' :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 7 of 30