The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

244 posts Page 7 of 17
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17 Next
Re: March Equinox Challenge
02 Feb 2015, 01:41
Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained! For those who didn't, or are unhappy with small losses, hand in there! Gambatte, as they say in Japan. Good luck for the coming week, everyone :clover: :clover:
02 Feb 2015, 16:14
Oops!! I didn't realise everyone was updating so regularly!!
I'd better join in..... I'm 14st 6 now......that's 6Ib loss since I started 3 weeks ago... Not too shabby!!!
So another 6 to go by the deadline..... Which seems doable..... Though I need to factor in some slow down there me thinks.....
02 Feb 2015, 19:18

how to report or visualize not drinking alcohol? Ah, right. The alternative beverage can do.

I take my water jug out of the fridge every evenig. 1,5 l of water with organic lemon juice. Nice glass, you drink with your eyes, too, don't you. The water is cold, that gets my body to burn some more needing energy to warm it up inside...

It is always great to read about your successes or your staying tuned when things are not so smoothly developing or maintaining instead of gaining.

I am wishing all of you challenge fellows a fab Feb.

Cheers Image
Mahalo :heart:
02 Feb 2015, 20:16
Ah @Mahalo, how do we know there isn't a sneaky wee something else in the jug/glass :wink: .
02 Feb 2015, 21:12
@wildmissus

Ha! Busted :razz: I am really fastinated... Image

I can only give you my word... (all Tequila Lemon stayed in the bottles of all liquor stores; besides the fact that I do not like hard stuff anyway).

hi hi, now you decide what to believe... Image
02 Feb 2015, 23:49
I'm officially saying I have made my challenge goal to see a 72.5 Libra trend. Today it is 72.3 after a weigh in of exactly same weight. So the creeping down of weight has kept going and I havent seen 73.0 or above for at least 3 weeks now.
:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
so im done! will keep an eye on it till end of challenge and report back
Thanks for hosting the challenge @MaryAnnwell done!
02 Feb 2015, 23:55
Congratulations Juliana!! That's awesome!
03 Feb 2015, 00:57
Tiddley pum! I'm in the Pooh camp! :shock: :wink: ,
New to maintaining, one month in and reaching my upper maintaining limit.
OK - I need to get on this NOW, @StowgateResident let's see if I can do what you do! Thanks for your determined posts and sharing your know how :wink:
03 Feb 2015, 06:01
#12 checking in 1.4 down for me so now 9st 6.4 :-)

Not sure how I did that after the attack of the killer peanuts but I think it proves that its the dreaded carbs are my problem more than anything else !
03 Feb 2015, 06:31
@RedRobin
...you really fueled my mind movie... killer peanuts Image

The nuts-nut Image
03 Feb 2015, 07:18
I'm in to report the opposite of progress I am 153.6 lbs, which is a quite spectacular gain of 5lbs since I last reported in. My 10 st target is looking very optimistic :cry:
03 Feb 2015, 07:59
let's hope it's just water weight, @SianS
03 Feb 2015, 23:53
Hi, @Lizbean! There is no secret to maintaining - you just have to get on it with a few fasts if you are finding a long-lasting increase showing up on the scales. If I have piled on loads, when on holiday or something similar, I do the fasts but I also reduce the amount of calories I eat on non-fast days. I will sometimes even do a very rough estimate in my head of calories eaten, rounding things to fifties or hundreds - nothing too precise or tedious for me - but ensuring that I'm not pigging out too much when not fasting. Hope this helps - you've got to just do it! :grin:
04 Feb 2015, 01:28
Yep, I just got to do it @StowgateResident and I will, thanks very much for the push up. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
04 Feb 2015, 06:34
#7 reporting a "gain" on last entry but have an overall loss of 0.6 from the start. (No gain and a slow down trend!)
Started 134.6 lbs, then 133.6, and today 134 lbs.
Annoyed it's not more stunning but soldiering on and managing to keep below the TDEE averaged for each whole week. I'm sure it will pay off.
(@MaryAnnI'm a bit confused by lists but keeping track myself. Perhaps I'm dumb. Are the weight losses/ gains recorded from the starting weight, or carrying on from the previous week....? )
Keep on the case everyone. :clover:
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17 Next
244 posts Page 7 of 17