The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 68 of 111
Previous 1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 111 Next
Member #64 checking in. Well I've had a gain of 0.8lb this week. After my biggest ever loss last week I am not completely surprised.My BMI is still yellow so that is something. But I am going to change my Christmas target to something I may be able to acheive. Not sure whether to put myself down as minus loss or whether we stick with our 'lowest weight'

Congratulations @Pennyforthem, here is your reward for being the 1,000th, eat as much as you want as it is totally calorie free and there should be enough to go round the forum, enjoy,

Ballerina x :heart:

P.S. Hubs bakes and I decorate x :razz:
@Ballerina I'm bowled over with your generosity! Thank you!
But share it? SHARE IT? Don't be silly!!
[quote="PennyForthem"]@Ballerina I'm bowled over with your generosity! Thank you!
But share it? SHARE IT? Don't be silly!![/quote"...........................

Now come on @Pennyforthem, would you have said that if I'd chosen the public flogging option for you? Thought not....mmmmmmm :shock:

Member 92 reporting in – down another 2 lbs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas Club Member 92
Started – Oct. 23
Christmas target – 3 kg
Loss to date – 2.7 kg or 6 lbs
Updated November 25
Lil wrote: Member #64 checking in. Well I've had a gain of 0.8lb this week. After my biggest ever loss last week I am not completely surprised.My BMI is still yellow so that is something. But I am going to change my Christmas target to something I may be able to acheive. Not sure whether to put myself down as minus loss or whether we stick with our 'lowest weight'

resetting targets is fine.. going to ask everyone to step back and review at Dec 1. that will be last date to cement in your target. the last 2 months for some would have made them very in tune with whats happening with their bodies so its all good.

with regards your question..do you mean for the weekly check in? then just show what you are at the moment at time of last weighing. as long as we know the start weight thats all we go by.

the concept of "lowest weight" for me anyway is just something one can brag about and also be aware that its a weight you can get down to

for instance im hoping to see, once, 69.9 on the scale. now i know my trend weight at the time will still be like 70.7 as its usually about 700g above any low weight. question for everyone.. have you achieved your weight target when you see that target as a "lowest weight" or only when its when the trend weight is that figure. or maybe tat you see that weight 3 days in 7 or something.

serious question to break the party mode but i dont know whether to crack the champers or not (when is ee 69.9 for first time) and more importantly, lol whether i turn my name to green in post 1 or not
Ballerina yum. congratz to Penny but shes probably eaten it by now so i missed out on my piece cause i went to sleep. boohoo
janeg wrote: Good gracious! What a riotous tent.
I have been very remiss, I can't remember what member number I am and have no idea if I've lost any weight.
But
My show blacks are hanging on me now and I really don't look smart, not that I ever did because black drains me dahhhling! So I must still be reducing :)
Can I come to the party without having to
draw the tech spec/plan the tech/run the build/run or call the show/ supervise the portaloos (part of my job, @nessie/ take it all out afterwards? Please?
And I'll start looking for a new wet fish :D

@janeg you are member 73 per post number 1 5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html

i found your original post and my reply on 5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676-285.html#p110741

what you havent checked in before.. public flogging time (kidding) enjoy the party and hope you can get lighter
Calm down dears it's only Christmas. Now, I'm taking cocktail orders. Any requests or would you prefer recommendations?

Wanted to dip my finger in the cake Ballerina presented to Penny. (Just the cream). Yum.

Goodness me. I do hope we don't peak too early
@rawkaren , fear not, if I see any signs of early peaking, or even peeking, there will be some public flogging going on and enforced Christmas cake eating :shock: :grin: :victory:

Good. That's settled. So what would you like to drink m'aam?
rawkaren wrote: Calm down dears it's only Christmas. Now, I'm taking cocktail orders. Any requests or would you prefer recommendations?

Wanted dip my finger in penny's cake. (Just the cream). Yum.

Not sure about peaking too early, but I'm feeling peaky after all that cake, burp! It was delicious Ballerina!

Perhaps we could have l list of cocktails and mocktails.
The only one I know is Sex on the Beach!
PennyForthem wrote:
rawkaren wrote: Calm down dears it's only Christmas. Now, I'm taking cocktail orders. Any requests or would you prefer recommendations?

Wanted dip my finger in penny's cake. (Just the cream). Yum.

Not sure about peaking too early, but I'm feeling peaky after all that cake, burp! It was delicious Ballerina!

Perhaps we could have l list of cocktails and mocktails.
The only one I know is Sex on the Beach!

Well you need to keep up Penny (spoken in a Ballerina voice). I will post a cocktail menu later this week.
:wink:
Mojito please with extra lime.
cocktails?! There are cocktails!!? Oooh a marguerita please x
Previous 1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 68 of 111