The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 69 of 111
Previous 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 111 Next
It's not a riot here - I am stuck in a rut! I have not done a proper fast for over a week, I am not even doing 16/8. However I am not overeating and I am watching my portions and I will probably continue like this now until after my sons Wedding on the 14th Dec and Christmas.

Sorry to disappoint the downward figures in the tent, but I need to chillax and take the pressure off myself - I have too much going on in my life as it is.

I hope you understand, but I am still here and reading all the wonderful uplifting stories.

PS - I will have a marguerita and a Singapore Sling please.
cheers Maggie.

cheers Maggie.
Sex on the beach?? Either I'm not getting out enough, or we don't have these in our parts (well, we do have beaches, and we do have...ah, never mind that)

Do tell please, @PennyForthem!
rawkaren wrote:
PennyForthem wrote:
rawkaren wrote: Calm down dears it's only Christmas. Now, I'm taking cocktail orders. Any requests or would you prefer recommendations?

Wanted dip my finger in penny's cake. (Just the cream). Yum.

Goodness me. I do hope we don't peak too early

Not sure about peaking too early, but I'm feeling peaky after all that cake, burp! It was delicious Ballerina!

Perhaps we could have l list of cocktails and mocktails.
The only one I know is Sex on the Beach!

Well you need to keep up Penny (spoken in a Ballerina voice). I will post a cocktail menu later this week.
:wink:

Ahem, I am keeping up to date with Sex on the beach...surely?
Wendyjane, never mind... imagination is a wonderful thing...

Or a Screwdriver... I've heard of one of those.
Actually Rawkaren, best not get me started on cocktails. I'll stick to (hic) cheese and chutney. Safer that way.
Just for you @wendyjane

http://cocktails.about.com/od/cocktailr ... sx_bch.htm

and for @rawkaren to make sure it's made the right way...
damn t'internet

Looks like I was duplicated... double Sex on the beach....

Oh I'm going to bed, you'll all be relieved the hear xx
Where is my pina colada??????
OK I am guilty of not posting my progress, oops!
I've lost 1.2Kg since joining the club and still have 1.5Kg to go. Given my slow progress and that I like it that way, I would reset my goal for Christmas to lose an additional 0.5Kg or about 1 lb, since that takes me to a healthy BMI. It still will be a challenge for me given the coming celebrations, including two feasts (and I mean real feasts) this week for Thanksgiving.
Iztla wrote: Where is my pina colada??????
OK I am guilty of not posting my progress, oops!
I've lost 1.2Kg since joining the club and still have 1.5Kg to go. Given my slow progress and that I like it that way, I would reset my goal for Christmas to lose an additional 0.5Kg or about 1 lb, since that takes me to a healthy BMI. It still will be a challenge for me given the coming celebrations, including two feasts (and I mean real feasts) this week for Thanksgiving.

whoohoo i can add your results now in post 1. cant do it till tonight at ealiest. im sure the club has lost 100kg by now.
@wendyjane is that a new avatar? I like it!

I ordered a lychee martini earlier (that sounds so nice!) but my computer ate my order. I think it might have been telling me 7am was too early for even a virtual drink. heh.
Thanks, @MaryAnn. That was taken from just outside our house on a magical evening when at least half a dozen neighbors were standing in the street with us, staring at the sky. Way cool.
Woohoo, Xmas target reached this morning :grin: Dipped into the 10's and 69's (just!).

Todays weight 69.8 kgs :wink:
Minigill wrote: Woohoo, Xmas target reached this morning :grin: Dipped into the 10's and 69's (just!).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may never leave this tent - after a week away with work I weighed in after two weeks to find a 1.5kg loss - woo hoo!

So now I'm under the 70kg mark with wriggle room to spare. That should help to make it through the maze pre-Christmas events to arrive at Christmas Day with my Christmas club goal intact. It's a good day!
No. 149 check-in.

Lost 1kg during my first week :) Going well so far!
Minigill wrote: Woohoo, Xmas target reached this morning :grin: Dipped into the 10's and 69's (just!).

Champagne cocktail for Minigill :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
Hi @maggiee don't fret, you can take cover under my 'bingo' wings with the others refugees. Congratulations @minigill I think I'll join you in a celebratory champagne cocktail :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: or two :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 69 of 111