The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 70 of 111
Previous 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 111 Next
I'm down to 12stone 8lbs despite a weekend away with lots of food and alcohol.

That means 4lbs left until my Christmas target.

Bracken
Ballerina wrote: Hi @maggiee don't fret, you can take cover under my 'bingo' wings with the others refugees. Congratulations @minigill I think I'll join you in a celebratory champagne cocktail :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: or two :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:

You been spying on me, how did you know my fav cocktail :grin:
You are a sweetie thanks ballerina, I would love to duck for cover under your wings. Thanks for understanding.

I watched my calories and carbs today and was mindful of portion of control so I am feeling a little pleased with myself.

With thanks - refugee MAGGIE.
Have been a bit busy moving house to check in and when I do I read about cocktails and sex on the beach, can't leave you lot alone for a minute :lol:
I am hoping Santa will leave us all pressies in this tent! The sort of pressie you'd really, really like but never get....even though you drop the biggest hints ever! :present:
@Auriga hints don't seem to work in this house. One Christmas when I'd actually asked outright and up front for the new Disney DVD ( I think it was Mulan, I love Disney, sad I know, ) well, it never appeared and when I asked the assembled throng why, my MIL asked if I had not hinted about it. I replied...............

"No, I didn't hint, I actually demanded it with menaces" . :shock: ......sigh.......so now you might understand why I never hint here! falls on deaf ears every time :curse:

Ballerina x :heart:
69.3kgs today
Wahaaaaaaayyyyyyy
That is 10st 12lbs innit?
Azureblue wrote: 69.3kgs today
Wahaaaaaaayyyyyyy

CONGRATULATIONS, that is GREAT!!!!!!..............here is your champagne cocktail, we're all on them now, :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: poor@rawkaren must be rushed off her feet getting them to everyone :victory:

Ballerina x :heart: :heart:
Honestly, you lot are so picky with your drinks, Try these. The one on the left is a white cosmo, and the other one is a berry mocktail. Anyway, the bar is FREE, so I'm taking orders now as I see its going to take me a while and I might need some help (assistants get to drink as much as they can hold) :lol: :wink:
Azureblue wrote: 69.3kgs today
Wahaaaaaaayyyyyyy

Second champagne cocktail from me :drink: :drink: :drink: CHEERS!
Sex on the beach???? Must go back 10 pages and catch up. You lot chat too much for me to keep up. Back in an hour or two. Wait a minute, back tonight as I have to go out in a bit.
The going out has been delayed. So sex on the beach is the drink, well I've had both, the drink and the other. Didn't like either as the sand got everywhere. Sandpaper tush anyone?

Now my favourite cocktail is one I found on the back of a bottle about 15 years back. Its a shot of Southern Comfort, a shot of Dry Martini in a tall glass and top up with ice and lemonade. Yum!
OK I will settle with a margarita, but pl.ea.se. not a mockmargarita, I want the real deal!!!! I even love straight tequila on my right hand and a lime to lick on the left hand, it keeps me sooooo warm.
If I go from warm to hot, then I'll have the sex on the beach ;)
Iztla wrote: OK I will settle with a margarita, but pl.ea.se. not a mockmargarita, I want the real deal!!!! I even love straight tequila on my right hand and a lime to lick on the left hand, it keeps me sooooo warm.
If I go from warm to hot, then I'll have the sex on the beach ;)

My kind of lady..... :like:

Coming right up :drink: :drink: :drink:
WooHoo Have Met My CRIMBO TARGET! !
And still time to lose a bit more ....
May i have a celebratory Mojito please or a Campari and lemonade wd be nice X :razz: :grin:
Previous 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 70 of 111