The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 11 of 111
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 111 Next
Silverdarling wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: still plenty of room in the tent. occasionally we bump bottoms but nothing bad. :grin:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This cheered me up today, as suffering from the mother of all colds + throat and ears hurting :bugeyes: :dazed: :confused: third day like this ...

But as always - stuff on the forum to keep the laughs coming :rotfl: :shock: ooh my ribs hurt :dazed: :bugeyes:

Hope you get better soon and glad we can keep you laughing :grin:
Come in number 29 - your time is up :wink: 29 reporting in, I had a massive loss this week (7lb) so need to rearrange my target for Christmas. I'd like to aim for 108 as I'm now at 112. I don't remember to weigh daily so will report in weekly and hopefully will manage to keep this 7lb off!
Chickvic wrote: Come in number 29 - your time is up :wink: 29 reporting in, I had a massive loss this week (7lb) so need to rearrange my target for Christmas. I'd like to aim for 108 as I'm now at 112. I don't remember to weigh daily so will report in weekly and hopefully will manage to keep this 7lb off!

Well done on the 7lb loss.

108 is your official Christmas target club member 29!
Oh am I too late!?!? Ive been off the forum for 2 weeks ( had a tumour scare :() and look at what I missed!! I'm about 74kg and reakon this would be the kick up the bum I need!!
Waratah wrote: Oh am I too late!?!? Ive been off the forum for 2 weeks ( had a tumour scare :() and look at what I missed!! I'm about 74kg and reakon this would be the kick up the bum I need!!

omg tumour scare. is everything all ok?

Nope, not too late 72/73 days to go depending on which side of the world you are when reading this.

this is a great site http://www.xmasclock.com/

thats 73 days to get to 69.9999 or as close as possible Waratah. Magic member number 40!
I'm still locked on 70.2 kgs like my life depended on it :0(
Actually too many awful things occurring on this planet right now for me to say anything so dramatic so just ignore that and let's count blessings this rainy Saturday.
Got a roof over my head and a choice of good food to eat and the wit to eat it sensibly.
There, that's better.
Have a happy day everyone :0)
I am in the queue for the 69ers christmas 2014 club!
In the meantime, you 69ers are welcome to come visiting your vertically challenged chums in the teeny tent! :0)
Candice - might put that off for a while :lol: :bugeyes: believe you me, you would not want this mother of a cold I have got atm in that small tent with y'all :bugeyes: :dazed: :frown: :curse: :wink:
CandiceMarie wrote: I am in the queue for the 69ers christmas 2014 club!
In the meantime, you 69ers are welcome to come visiting your vertically challenged chums in the teeny tent! :0)

I'm a member of the 69 club although I'll never be that weight (too big a frame!) have set my own goal so you can join in as well. I'm 5 ft 10" so will take up a lot of room in the small tent although a quick once round on my hands and knees will be ok :wink:
Weigh in today shows an increase on the scales but a decrease in waist size, so maybe I'm still on track...hard to say at the moment. Trend is still downward but whether I can hit 69.99 before Xmas, hmm, not sure.

Last week, doing 16:8 I was feeling almost constantly uncomfortable in my stomach: either hungry or overfull :roll:, so I've decided to have a bit of a woohoo weekend and eat whenever I feel like it followed by a fast on Monday then 16:8 for the rest of the week. The weekend started on Friday with a take away curry so that's probably why the scales are up! Going out tonight too :grin:.

I think I was having too many low calorie days in a row on 16:8 + 6:1 so we'll see if the free-and-easy weekend can restore stomach harmony!
... i like your thinking Caroline! :grin:

Am just beginning to feel hungry again after 3-4 days poorly with cold / throat etc, and am thinking along the same lines (haha! Just trying to justify having the crumpets that have been staring at me the last day or two, lol!)
carorees wrote: :, so I've decided to have a bit of a woohoo weekend and eat whenever I feel like it followed by a fast on Monday then 16:8 for the rest of the week. The weekend started on Friday with a take away curry so that's probably why the scales are up! Going out tonight too :grin:.

I think I was having too many low calorie days in a row on 16:8 + 6:1 so we'll see if the free-and-easy weekend can restore stomach harmony!

Go for it Caro and enjoy!
Silverdarling wrote: ... i like your thinking Caroline! :grin:

Am just beginning to feel hungry again after 3-4 days poorly with cold / throat etc, and am thinking along the same lines (haha! Just trying to justify having the crumpets that have been staring at me the last day or two, lol!)

Have the crumpets SD..they will cheer you up ..its miserable when you have a bad cold
And after you being so considerate an' all about the tent.. :0)

You prob havent had nearly enough cals over the last few days anyways x
The cold is well and truelly inhabiting my head and throat. Yesterday seemed to be a carb and protein day. I stuffed my face with mixed nuts and raisins, plus a chocolate fudge cake. Yet today, my fast day all I am craving is water and chicken soup. I wonder what tomorrow's will bring?
Unfortunately - or happily!! I won't be joining you as I've now got below 60 kg! It was 59.87kg at my last weigh in. Woohooo

I will be mentally urging you all to get below 70 by Christmas though.
Good luck everyone :clover: :clover: :clover:
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 11 of 111