The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 26 of 111
Previous 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 111 Next
how excitement

just 4 more to go for the club to reach 100 members. how good is that!
Nearly as exciting as we will all hopefully be by xmas :-P
Hi!
I have been on the forum for a while but this is my first post!! :-)
I have lost 12 kilos since july 10th but would like to lose 4 more kilos by xmas and reach 72 kilos ( I weigh 76 right now). Doing 4:3 at the moment, switched after a month of 5:2 as I feel better fasting 3 days a week.
Good luck to everybody! We can do it!
Hi Julliana.. just wondering.. Where, when and how do we check in? Weekly? On this thread? I imagine it will be a super long thread by christmas! :P

If you've already mentioned the rules before, I must've missed it, this thread goes so quick! :) Love to see so many people have joined though!
hate wrote: Hi!
I have been on the forum for a while but this is my first post!! :-)
I have lost 12 kilos since july 10th but would like to lose 4 more kilos by xmas and reach 72 kilos ( I weigh 76 right now). Doing 4:3 at the moment, switched after a month of 5:2 as I feel better fasting 3 days a week.
Good luck to everybody! We can do it!

You are now member 97 @hate

4 kilo loss in 2 monthis is your goal

I find 4:3 better too. Calorie restriction is around an exta 1000 calories a week so it must be good.
DeeWidiastuti wrote: Hi Julliana.. just wondering.. Where, when and how do we check in? Weekly? On this thread? I imagine it will be a super long thread by christmas! :P

If you've already mentioned the rules before, I must've missed it, this thread goes so quick! :) Love to see so many people have joined though!

Hi member 75.

where.. in this thread. just a post identifying your member number and ideally what your original goal was when you joined and where you are up to and how much more to go. ok for either weight you want to achieve or the loss, i.e if you dont want to reveal your actual weight. seems theres a bit of both here and thats perfectly fine.

when ... im thinking that October was to gather the masses.. and boys and girls we are gonna get S-E-R-I-O-U-S about your goal so thinking weekly check in if you can. it is only 8 week to check in so not too onerous. @Moogieis there a limit to posts on a thread lol

how just a simple post. you can chat about how you felt you got through the last week if you like. always good to hear people's experiences.

even though its weekly check in, we try to promote daily weighing but only in this club. the forum generally is ok with any frequency of weighting.. i just though one might like to get a bit more obsessive about the number. but no anxiety and definitely no guilt if the scales are producing miserable results for you. this is all in fun and for a good cause.. your health and good looks and so you can get into the tight jeans, pretty dress, sexy lingerie, awesome swimwear or look great naked for yourself or your partner or both.
Me! I'd like to join please.

My last weigh-in was 72.2 and I so want to leave the 70s behind. :grin:
Matillian wrote: Me! I'd like to join please.

My last weigh-in was 72.2 and I so want to leave the 70s behind. :grin:

Yes of course Matillian, you are member number 98
whoop whoop . i have a new 10 day max figure (the highest reading i see for 10 days) and its under 72kg. banish that number 72 forever on the scales.. i still remember when i thought it hard to drop from 74's

I like metric numbers and deciles and think in 10 day lots rather tha 7 days or a week.

i watch my weight chart like a hawk and possible a bit obsessively but if i can get to the 69's i dont care if its labelled so.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
windsinger123 wrote: Just checking in. I'm member number 24 but in the list on page one I have changed to a duplicated 25 - would you mind amending please Juliana?

I have been following the club rules and weighing every day. I have stayed below 66kgs so far which is my goal. I find it harder as winter approaches as I start craving carbs so this club will really help me to stay on the straight and narrow :grin:

fixed. thanx for alerting me.

great to hear re staying on track. do you have a 2 month goal which is a specific weight or are you happy with your weight as is. as long as you dont go over 66?

Thanks Juliana :smile:

I am happy with my weight as long as it doesn't go above 66kgs, which is a little below my initial target weight.
Please put me in the countdown. I'm aiming at reaching 69kg below by Christmas.
Cheers
Louise
louise_wai wrote: Please put me in the countdown. I'm aiming at reaching 69kg below by Christmas.
Cheers
Louise

woohoo thank you as i only have 1 more to go to reach 100

you are member 99 Louse
Oh go on then, how could I resist being member number 100 of this illustrious club? I'm happy with my weight so my goal is to maintain it at 44.45 kg and do 6:1 for the health benefits.
WOOHOO! Today I weigh 69.9kgs!!!!! I know tomorrow it will be higher but anyway WOOHOO!!
:0D
:clover: Good luck to the Christmas Countdown Clubbers! :clover:
I'm not one of you, but I shall be following your progress. A lovely new Christmas dress has been my incentive for the last six months, so I'm with you in spirit! :heart:
Previous 1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 26 of 111