The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 27 of 111
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 111 Next
Lovely to 'see' you @callyanna - I'll be able to recognise you when we meet in November!

I have a 2lbs to go, now, weighing in today at 11.2. It's the lightest I've been in many a year - and certainly the lightest since I met hub, 15 years ago. It's slow going, but at least it IS going!
2lbs! wow! you should be at target then when we meet, double reason to celebrate! Well done Penny x
Azureblue wrote: WOOHOO! Today I weigh 69.9kgs!!!!! I know tomorrow it will be higher but anyway WOOHOO!!
:0D

ahhh !! you beat me to it. lol congratulations. you should be so proud

i weighed 71.3 this morning and its fast day so theres a chance i will join you tomorrow in a new set of first digits (70s) . been so good even though i did have chicken sauteed in butter tonight but if you know other thread.. thats really ok now.
callyanna wrote: Oh go on then, how could I resist being member number 100 of this illustrious club? I'm happy with my weight so my goal is to maintain it at 44.45 kg and do 6:1 for the health benefits.

thankyou thank you callyanna.

you made the magic 100

maintenance at 44.45 is your goal!

shall you never see 45 again or anything higher.
Well done Juliana - a great thread, i will be posting my 1st official member update after my weekly weigh in tomorrow am!! (member 72!!)

;)
Member 61 reporting in.....another 1lb lost this week. Now I have 2lb to go think I may up my goal. But have center parcs in a fortnight, so may not. :victory:
carieoates wrote: Member 61 reporting in.....another 1lb lost this week. Now I have 2lb to go think I may up my goal. But have center parcs in a fortnight, so may not. :victory:

excellent for the 1 pound loss.

i had to look up "center parcs" as i never heard of that term. i get it now
PennyForthem wrote: Lovely to 'see' you @callyanna - I'll be able to recognise you when we meet in November!

I have a 2lbs to go, now, weighing in today at 11.2. It's the lightest I've been in many a year - and certainly the lightest since I met hub, 15 years ago. It's slow going, but at least it IS going!

Lovely to have a New Low as i call it Penny. you will see the 10's soon.
lulabella wrote: Well done Juliana - a great thread, i will be posting my 1st official member update after my weekly weigh in tomorrow am!! (member 72!!)

;)

Thank you for the update member 72, lulabella
Number 63 checking in - new PB this morning, 63.7kg - this makes me Normal on MFP - hurrah ! I think this is probably close to my lowest adult weight - I so wish I had more weight records from the past.

Feeling great this morning - toyed with a pair of size 10 jeans in Age UK earlier, might pop back for them later.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Number 29 reporting another 2lb loss this week :smile: If I reach my target before Christmas I will change it to see how low I can go :wink:
Number 68 checking in. Scales showed 71.5kg this morning, lowest in about 15 years I'd say. Celebrated with lamb vindaloo curry for lunch, with rice and hot chips and wine tonight... Feeling very bloated right now so already regretting it. Monday back to fasting so no scales till then!
56 here. Now we have the magic 100, when is the Christmas party? No results from me this week I'm as I'm on post holiday repair and too scared to weigh :shock:
Number 12 reporting a 2 lb loss, 8 more to go for Christmas goal. :victory: :)
Like the new pic @rawkaren
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 27 of 111