The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 11 of 48
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 48 Next
#29 reporting in. Had sickness bug this week and went down to 116.5lbs but on recovery went up to 120lbs. So starting off 1lb above target. No matter what's a 1lb between friends? :)
I'd like to join the SMART Easter Challenge today.

Start weight is 142 lbs. (10st 2lbs)
Goal is to lose 7 lbs. & weigh 135 lbs. (9st 9lbs)

Best wishes on all your continued progress! ~ Ann

ETA: Change goal back to 7 lbs. due to unexpected vacation week first week of March.
:bunny:
Hi!
#34 checking in, I gained 0.5kgs this week.
I'm at 67.5kgs today
I'll update my siggy now after the Valentine's challenge :)
:clover: 1st weigh in for Easter Challenge and I weighed 64.5kg.(This morning) :neutral: My lowest this month so far was 64.0kg :bugeyes: but then there was the major blowout for my sons birthday :frown: And then of course tonights Valentines meal :sleepy: But it's all good nothing planned for rest of month :grin: so time to knuckle down.....Not sure yet if its gonna be 4:3 for rest of month or to try ADF :confused: Guess I'll take a look through forums and compare others experiences before I make my mind up anyhow a Fast is definately in store tomorrow for starters :grin:
Hi all #45 checking in. My start weight for the Easter challenge is 172.6lbs. My goal for Easter is anything below 168lbs (my pre-xmas weight), I know this doesn't sound a lot but I've had a really slow start to the year and would just be so happy to get back to 168lbs, anything more would be a real bonus. Good luck everyone :)
( @pennyforthem you have put both SianS and myself number 44, just letting you know :) )
Dee
No 22 checking in from the Valentines challenge at 11st 8lb. I lost 4lb this week having put on quite a bit from being unwell the last few weeks. Roll on 11st.
Checking in - goal to be 5lb loss by Easter - that will take me to 2lb off my target. Now at 10st, which is my interim goal weight. Have proved to self this week that can lose as long as I stick to well under 500 cals on fast days, and at least one fast not eating until tea-time - and that's even with eating new fave Moser Roth choc bars :lol: :grin: (but not on a fast day :wink: )
Hello,
I'm in for the SMART EASTER CHALLENGE please.
Weight 14 February 68.8 kg
Goal weight 64 kg

How do I get a number, I can't work it out?

Thanks very much

Evaluna
:smile: :smile:
Checking in at start of SMART Easter challenge with 129 lbs.
I didn't make it to 126 lbs for Valentines day, (nobody else would have seen that I had gone up a bit!! Isn't this WOL marvellous, so easy to re-set and adjust).
That's 3 lbs above my goal and I'd like some wiggle room below it. All set for healthy and fresh foods including nuts and natural fats + coconut oil, no alcohol and minimal dark choc (my danger zone), weighing daily, watching TDEE and carbs, exercising, trying new recipes, coming to the forum for a daily dose of positive thoughts and advice- sounds great. I wish everyone success! :clover:
Easter Challenge member 4 checking in from the Valentines Day challenge that I failed to reach goal on :frown: I gained 6 ozs last week & don't know why because I kept within my TDEE all week. It is very frustrating & I am wondering if 4:3ing just doesn't suit me so this next week I will revert back to 5:2 & 16:8ing.
My Easter goal is to weigh 12stone 7lbs so I have 9 lbs 6 ozs to lose & hope that is manageable.
Thank you Penny for running this challenge it certainly helps to keep me focused & I really do need to get moving downwards again.
Easter Challenge member checking in a day late. I weighed yesterday but was away so couldn't get online. I'm at 153, right on track to land on 144 in 9 weeks. I didn't make my Valentine's goal. But I'm hoping a pound a week is doable. It will be a happy day when I reach 149, which I ****hope**** to do in 3 weeks. All the best to everyone and thanks Penny!
Count me in please,
I'll try for another 1 Stone, didn't quite hit target with the Valentines challenge.But hey ho a new challenge and a different date :-)
#28 reporting in.

One and a half pounds down this week, so I have only two pounds to go until I regain my goal weight of last July and my Easter challenge weight! :smile:

The second part of my challenge would then begin - maintaining - which is the thing that I am not good at! :frown:
Hi there, am I too late to join the challenge please?
Lucky No 7 reporting on 1st Weigh for Easter Challenge - only 0.5 lb down - need some luck this week please!
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 11 of 48