The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 14 of 48
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 48 Next
#71 reporting in...

Not a great start to the SMART Easter challenge, 1 lb gain.

But always look for the positives, so:
- I have completed two successful sub-500 fast days this week
- it's only the second time I've gained since starting last October
- I've got a good idea why - it's TOTM, background personal stuff means I've reverted a little and eating too much (but of 'good' stuff like cheese, not crap/carbs :victory: )
- I didn't have time to take measurements this morning (too many presses of the snooze button) but I've definitely lost from my bust this week, and my face/jawbone seems to have more definition. That may have been the poor light when I looked in the mirror at 5-ish this morning though...
- I have been exercising a bit (crosstrainer)
- according to a bodyfat calculator I'm circa 19.7% BF. Shame most of it's on my tummy and thighs!

So my goal for next week (starting Monday - I'm writing the weekend off 'cos BF wants pizza tonight, then Sat we're out to a posh-frock event with dinner/I'm sure red wine will be consumed):
- two fast days
- eat more mindfully on normal days, stop when I'm full (or before)
- I may have to put the cheese selection in the freezer if the above doesn't work...
- more crosstrainer

Does wearing a heavy beaded cocktail dress and standing around/dancing on heels for an evening (when you usually live in scruffs/wellies) count as exercise?! I'm going to count chatting counts as face exercise :razz:
Madmittens, that is most definitely NEAT exercise and has to count! have a great time.
Number 18 checking in today and I weighed 56.1k, Whoooppppeeeeee!
#27 reporting in with a 1lb loss this week. So going steady.
Hi! Reporting in with a ........ 0 weight loss this week :frown:
(Actually a 0.2lb increase)
So it's still 2 lbs in 2 weeks. BUT an inch off the waist, now 29 inches.
No51 reporting in thats another 2lb gone this week and now in the next stone category :victory: so one happy lady this morning :grin:
Hi all

Challenge member #15 reporting in

Just weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs this week so makes up for the 1lb gain from last week - well chuffed! :grin:

Good luck for this week everyone :clover:

:heart:
#32 reporting in- I am a non mover with no weight loss this week :frown:
ive had really bad toothache and been doped up with painkillers for a week now. the tooth is finally gone so hopefully the pain will reside soon. so i will blame this for the non movement in the scales. :bugeyes:
Good luck everyone else :clover:
#57 weighing in!

Sorry I didn't realise I had to weigh in weekly! I have been recording weekly in my progress tracker tho! The 14.2.14 lost 2kg in one week.

Today I have weighed in and lost 1.8kg this week! So happy and excited! Well on my way to my goal! :)
#5 reporting in as a 1.5 lb loss. I really chuffed to bits. I also might have to change my goal but I am going away in April before Easter so we will see.
Number 30 reporting in with a massive 3lb gain this week.
I'm wondering if it's all hormonal, TOTM rubbish. Just looked back at my numbers and it's four weeks since my last weight increase.
#52 signing in.Hi everyone :like: hope all is going well. For me very slowly :frown: Yo Yo or roller coaster? :shock: (call it what you like) As long as what goes up-comes back down- preferably with a little extra then I'm happy. :grin: Perhaps I will try ADF as I'm off work now till 3rd March. 14th Feb 64.5kg 21st Feb 64.3kg sooooo sloooooow :sleepy:
:bunny: #72 lost 2 lbs this week.

My weight is 139.9 lbs this morning, but to keep it simple it's 140 lbs (10 stone).

:peace: ~ Ann
#41 Lost half a pound. Total= 1.5lb 8.5 to go! Keep going everyone!
#17 checking in- down one pound this week, 3/14 lbs so far. I'm also down 2 cm in waist measurement, now to get going on that sustainable fitness program!
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 14 of 48