The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 8 of 48
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 48 Next
Friday is good for me Penny, but I don't mind at all. :heart:
nursebean wrote: So only ONE person is going to stop eating chocolate with me? Its only 9 weeks...no time. What a bunch of lightweights!

Bean :wink:

Ok beanbuddy I
I will join you and not eat chocolate until Easter. Can I eat my birthday chocs first though!!!
Easier than red wine in my opinion.
Oh it goes without saying @Carieoates ! You can eat ANYTHING on birthdays...even chocolate :wink:

Are you getting excited yet?

Bean :starving:
I'd like to join too please, my goal will be 10lbs. I don't have a problem with chocolate can take it or leave it but I will be giving up wine for lent
ok ladies - I will give up the brown stuff too until Easter - then do I have permission to attach this 'ere box of Thorntons??
Lizbean wrote: Thank you Penny and supporters for leading the Easter challenge. Timeline goals are really keeping me on track. 10 weeks is a longer period, um, um, half a pound a week (to take account of over and under moments in my journey is SMART :victory: ) = a 5lbs loss so goal = 134.2 lbs.

Thanks very much Penny, for keeping us on track :like: .

Lizzie :smile:

Hello Penny, I think you may have jumped my message, so here it it :wink: Lizbean
Hi,

I don't seem to have a number. I'd like to join please, and to lose 10lbs.
Hi, can I join please?

Goal is 63.5kg or 10st on the button.
Current weight is 67.1kg so looking for a 3.6kg loss - should be doable, right!?
Hope I don't have to eat my words as well as my easter eggs ;)
Hope I've caught up with you all now - first weigh in Friday!!
This is my first challenge so very nervous but motivated, goal is to lose 10 lb, starting weight is 185 lb. Good luck everyone.
Hi

I joined the challenge yesterday by responding and setting my goals, but did not do anything else, as am new to the forum - do I need to add myself to a number list? Thanks
Please add me to the Easter challenge. I'm currently 70 kg and am targeting 66 kg for 18th April. Thanks
Corinne
kraze2013 wrote: Hi

I joined the challenge yesterday by responding and setting my goals, but did not do anything else, as am new to the forum - do I need to add myself to a number list? Thanks

@kraze2013, PennyForthem has already added you. Please check out the first post on this thread.
Thanks for my number Penny. So proud to have reached my Valentine's Day goal. I'm now really motivated to hit the Easter target. These challenges are such a good idea for keeping us on track. Thanks again.
Thank you - see I am on the list!! I had a good fast on Monday and going to weigh in first thing on Friday morning ater my second fast of the week on Thursday. Nervous about the scales, but need to have a base level otherwise never going to know if this is working or not. I can then set myself a bit more of an easter challenge!!
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 8 of 48