It's time for :coffee:

Best wishes to all on your weigh in! ~ Ann
Ooh @Slimnana that coffee looks good

Bean :starving:
nursebean wrote: Ooh @Slimnana that coffee looks good

Bean :starving:

I put a tsp. of coconut oil in it, so it sticks to my ribs. :wink: ~ Ann
#56 checking in with a loss of 200 grams in Week 1 :like:
Oh dear. Reporting in for Friday weigh-in with 1.1kg gain. Suddenly this challenge looks a lot harder.
Hi, today I weigh 175.4 which is a 1.2lb loss for the week and 1.8 since the start and only 1lb to go until I'm not obese :like:
Hope I'm not too late to join this challenge, I'm going to aim for a 4kg loss by Easter.
Oh dear reporting in with a .500gm gain - but as reported I am taking the scenic route and taking it day by day.

I am hoping to fast on monday and try to go back to 16/8 if my body will let me.

Cheers maggie :smile: :smile: :smile:
Hello,
Not good this week with a .7 kg gain today compared to last Friday :frown:
Our scales imploded during the week & we had to buy a new one, so maybe I can blame it on a change of equipment :wink:
#36 reporting in before my week away, I have decided that I am going to use the stats from my true weight for this challenge and I am now 174.5lbs on there so doing well for my challenge. I have lost 2.8lbs since the start of the challenge according to the app. My aim for the 9lb loss is to have my true weight showin 168lbs for at least a week to have achieved my goal.

@Evaluna I think that you are right to blame the scales as they say they can all different.
Number 39 reporting in :smile: a loss of 2.4lb/1.09kg this week - not sure how :confused: but pleased to say I'm on target for the challenge!
#29 reporting in. Scales this morning show that I am still 120lbs though earlier in the week I was down to 119lbs. I have to admit to not doing well on my fast days though; on both Mon and Thurs I did fine until I ate my tea and then I nibbled on almonds all evening! Ooh just remembered a friend sent me a "pay it forward present" of a running buff and 2 bars of Green & Blacks (which I ate immediately :oops: then wished I hadn't). Happy so long as I don't go above 120lbs.
Member #49 reporting in with a gain on the tracker of 0.1kg. I know it doesn't look much, but the overall trend-line is going up-wards :shock:

It's more difficult than I thought it will be :confused: 1.6kg to lose looks like a mountain of fat now.

My downfall were peanut butter and choc chip cookies I made last weekend (lasted until Tuesday and were very, very yummy I must say). But Wednesday and Thursday were sugar/cake free and I am just 0.2kg more on the scales comparing to last week. On Monday it was 1.3kg more! Shocking how much weight can 5 large cookies add (not forgetting port and crisps).

Hips and thighs are the same but 0.5 cm gain in waist. Not bad. :smile:
:shock: Hi Penny #20 reporting in with a 150gram gain :shock:
Don't know what's going on I've done 4:3 and two fasts were meat free but certainly last night's was carb heavy. Sue
#44 reporting in with a 0.2lb gain (91g). I had to weigh before the tea fairy had waved her magic wand *cough*

I am back tracking on MFP everyday, not just fast days, and have not had any bread since Sunday, so I'm hoping for a better result next week.
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 13 of 48