The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 16 of 48
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 48 Next
@luvleeju you are #80. Let us know what your target loss is for Easter, then weigh in once a week and tell us how much you've lost - seemples!
I'm still at 174.5. I hope it picks up a bit soon! I just want to lose 1 lb. a week, I think that is reasonable!
Please add me! I need a goal.
There's still plenty of time over the next 8 weeks to reach our SMART goals.

It's a Fastday Monday for me to start off this new week., and recover from a carb filled weekend. Then my 2nd Fastday will be on Thurs. before Fri. weigh-in. I do 16/8 daily with my eating window between either 10-6 or 11-7. It helps me keep in control of night time snacking big time.

I'm aiming towards reaching this week's target of 139 lbs. :turtle: ~ Ann

:fat:
Can I join in.. and how??
Started 5:2 on 3rd Feb. (139 lb)
Easter Goal : 125lb
I know its not official report-in day, but its my tracker-update day, and I'm delighted to report a good loss since last Tuesday, and a 400g loss since I started the Easter challenge - Hurrah :grin: :grin:
Minumonline wrote: I know its not official report-in day, but its my tracker-update day, and I'm delighted to report a good loss since last Tuesday, and a 400g loss since I started the Easter challenge - Hurrah :grin: :grin:

:heart: :heart: Brilliant @Minumonline That's a great loss of weight and "official" I'd call it deffo. :heart: Sue
Thanks @Sue.Q. Having missed the target on the Christmas and Valentines challenges. I'm seeing this as third time lucky !
Minumonline wrote: Thanks @Sue.Q. Having missed the target on the Christmas and Valentines challenges. I'm seeing this as third time lucky !

*Ditto *

:heart: @Minumonline :heart: Yes I missed both also and living in hope of making this goal but my body isn't sure it wants to let go of some blubber yet. Lol. :heart: Sue
Just checking in- saw a new number on my scales today, 98.9kg- so 95 is looking like it might happen by Easter!!!
hi, i know its late in the challenge but can i join?
right now im 95kg, by easter id like to be 89kg.
fingers crossed!
1Ib down, so 3 in total since starting the challenge :smile:
Morning all #80 just checking in.My goal is to lose 10lbs by Easter so hoping to be at least 11st 10lb by then. I will weigh myself every Friday morning following Thursdays fast day. Really hoping I'm successful wish me luck :neutral:
#28 checking in - a bit late, I'm afraid! Last Sunday's weigh in showed that I had regained the one and a half pounds lost the previous week! :cry: However, i still only have three and a half pounds to get back to my target weight, so I am still hopeful of reaching my SMART Easter Target! :smile:
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 16 of 48