The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 3 of 48
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48 Next
I'm in! can i get a number?.

As the instigator of the Christmas Club last year (still kind of going for 9 more days) and not actually having achieved my goal, im putting in the same goal. Trend weight is about 70.8kg so need to only lose 801 grams to get to my magic 69 number. Saw the 6 number just few times in December but it didn't "stick". 69.901 as my Libra trend weight is my goal.

Well done on setting up the new challenge Penny.
Please can I join? I would like to lose 10lbs for Easter so I think that is 4.5kgs - that'd be a pound a week. That would take me to 10st 2. Blimey I've NEVER been that (I've never been what I am now which is 10.12) :-)
Being a teacher SMART target has totally excited me! If my year 7s can have one then so can I!

1. Stick to my TDEE on non-fast days.
2. Only drink one night a week (I don't drink on week nights anyway but I'll often drink more during the weekend if I'm watching the football).
3. Weigh 140lbs-I'm currently fluctuating between 153-155lb so I want to be 10 stone exactly. I've lost 6lb in 4 weeks so I'm sure I can do it)!
Sign me up too, please. I'll aim for the 10lb loss in 10 weeks also.
Sign me up , please, @PennyForthem. My challenge will be to get back to my target weight of ten stone, seven pounds (147 pounds) and keep it off, allowing myself a two pound margin either side of my target weight, until Easter - at least!
Can I sign up please @PennyForthem. Successfully met my Valentine challenge but would like to maintain or even lose a little more.
Yes please, I'd like to join in.
Can I set my target on Saturday 15th as I currently don't know what I will need/want to achieve by Easter.
I can hazard a guess at 12 st which is a 9lb loss at this moment in time.
Yes, set it when you're ready Caroline - you're the one in charge here!
My plan to eat up the sugar items today has made me feel sick and giddy and stupid. I'll slow up and get them gone before Monday :0*
Do you want a hand there AB? I could pop over with my grandkids and we could feed them and yours healthy food and we could polish off everything else... xx
Oh good I was hoping someone would do an Easter one, so thanks @PennyForthem - well, since I've so far failed my Christmas target, then look as though I'm going to fail my Valentine challenge goal...hey ho! I'll give Easter a go!

Anyway, I'm going to be brave and aim to be 10 stone 13 by Easter. Ok, I've just come up with another Bean plan. From Monday I will refrain from eating chocolate...until I reach my Easter target (at Easter hopefully ;) ) and then I will treat myself to an egg!

Bean :starving:
Count me in. My goal will be to lose 14 pounds and 1 inch off my waist by Easter.
I'm in. Not likely I'll make my valentine's goal. But would still like to be in the easter challenge. Not sure what my target will be yet, will let you know after the 14th. Thanks penny :)
Dee
Count me in please. I am in the Valentine's Challenge but don't think I'll make it. In my newbie enthusiasm I thought I might hit the 140's. Since I'm only losing about a pound a week that won't be possible.So . . . let me see . . . a "Smart" goal for the Easter challenge. 10 weeks =10 pounds which will put me at about 144. So I'll say 144 pounds is my goal. Also to continue 3 hours of exercise a week. Thanks so much for the encouragement!
@nursebean beanster, that's a whole 10lbs. Are you sure?
I'll add you all when I'm not on my tablet.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 3 of 48