The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 5 of 48
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 48 Next
Good Morning @PennyForthem, can you add me to the list please. I don't think I'm going to make the Valentines Day target so another goal date would be a great help :heart:
Thank you for my member number, @PennyForthem! I've got visiting grandchildren during half term week,so fasting may be tricky around them! However, I have my eye on my target, so I'll do my best! :smile:
Thanks for the number Penny :smile:
count me in too please im sure 1lb a week is very do able so 10lbs by easter.
Hi penny, just had a look for my number and can't find one for me :cry: Hope that doesn't mean you don't want me in because I've not done well on the valentines challenge :wink: :wink:
Dee
I would like to join this challenge with you ladies! I want something to keep me going, and I need to be setting several smaller goals since my overall goal (80 lbs) is SO HUGE.

So my Easter Challenge is to lose 15 lbs. I *know* that I can do this; I just need to STAY ON PLAN!

Thanks in advance for adding me to the group!
I'm in. Goal loss = 20lbs ;-)
Sorry, had grandkids today so will attend to challenge duties when my get up and go has come back!
Penny my loss is listed as 0lb it should be 10 would you change it when your editing thank you.
I am going to do 16:8 over half term when the kids are off. It will be impossible to do 5:2.
Thank you Penny and supporters for leading the Easter challenge. Timeline goals are really keeping me on track. 10 weeks is a longer period, um, um, half a pound a week (to take account of over and under moments in my journey is SMART :victory: ) = a 5lbs loss so goal = 134.2 lbs.

Thanks very much Penny, for keeping us on track :like: .

Lizzie :smile:
Hi,

Please will you include me? My loss has really slowed since my Festive gain, but I'd like to lose at least 10lbs.
Thanks for the number!! Really excited :)
Thanks for my number, Penny.

Member #38 is now off to bed!!!

Night night all.......

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Hi @PennyForthem could you please add me in? My goal is 57kg/125.5lb/8st 13.5lb
Thanks!
Would anyone else care to join me in my "quit chocolate until Easter" craziness? No? Thought not

Bean :confused:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 5 of 48