The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 4 of 48
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48 Next
I think so...I mean I SHOULD be able to lose a 1lb a week...shouldn't I?

Bean :bugeyes:
No chocolate, then, beanster!!
...and no puddings on feast days

Bean :cry:
Can I join please? :grin:
I'm currently in the Valentine's Challenge, stuck 1kg away from my target.
My weight is 67kgs, my goals are:
* To lose 5kgs, my target weight for Easter is 62kgs.
* Exercise at least 3 days a week
* No overeating on non fast days especially on weekends :oops:
Hi Penny

Can I join in please? I am at my lowest weight for many many years - thanks to 5/2 and 16/8. :smile:

I still have a long way to go, and after the Valentine challenge I will work out what my smart Easter challenge goal will be. :smile:

Many thanks,
Cheers Maggie :smile: :smile: :heart:
Count me in too please. I am intending to reach my Valentines goal which was to sill be here.
For my SMART Easter challenge I would like to get into to the 160 lbs so going on my True weight amount I need to lose about 9 lbs to get achieve this.
I would also like to still be doing my wii active at least 5 days a week.
I'm in too, but like Carieoates will decide details a week on Saturday, so will have 9weeks. Easter will be a week before my fastiversary as well, and it would be nice to have some wiggle- room for that!
Wiggle room it shall be SD (;~D)
Oooh, can I please join the Easter Challenge, Penny???

My Mum will be 80 on Easter Saturday & is having a little party for all her friends. The following week, she is hosting a big lunch for friends & relatives......some of whom I haven't seen for ages. I started 5:2 on 25th Nov last year specifically to look less frumpy by the time her party rolled around...with the secondary goal of being significantly less frumpy by July, when my daughter graduates!

Despite a great start, I have slowed down significantly of late (actually, have plateaued for the last 3 weeks) so this week I am trying 4:3 for the first time....in the hope that it will kick-start me losing again.

So, the timing of this challenge couldn't be better for me! I really want to set a tough Easter challenge for myself....mainly to ensure that I commit to more exercise and stop my current habit of overindulging on non-fast days. Having to track my progress and watch everyone else's will be a great motivator!!

Well......here goes!! Am setting my Easter goal at 16lbs......which will bring me down to 13st 1lb (a total loss of 2 and a half stone since 25/11/13). I know it's a lot, but there really is loads more I could be doing to help myself improve my health - so publicly committing to a target will focus the brain like nothing else.............

:?: :?: Quick question: I weigh in on Mondays - if there is a loss this week, can it count towards my goal, or should I set a goal on Monday once I've seen what the scales say?? :?: :?:

Many thanks Penny for starting this challenge!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
I'd like to join as well, keeps me focused :smile: will weigh in tomorrow and let you know what my goal will be. Not looking forward to weighing tomorrow - did 5:2 instead of 4:3 this week and just feel out of sorts and that I've eaten too much this week. Need a new mindset!
I'm up for this challenge :) I would like to hit 95kg in 10 weeks
I would like to join in too. I'm doing the Valentine's challenge so my goals may change. But for now, I'll just say 10 lbs. which is the average loss right? 1lb./wk. 10 weeks will be here before we know it! I haven't been on this board as often as I like, but being here today and reading more, I must visit everyday...it really inspires me! So 10 lbs. and checking in here everyday...new goals.
I am in !

My Valentine goal is 68,0. I am not sure I will reach that goal though, so at least I will have 10 weeks to go. :smile:

I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, this monday it was 68,9 kg

it is not much to loose - but to join the groups here make me more focused. :smile:

At the moment I am doing 6:1 together with 16:8.

Maybe a 67,0 will be my new goal :razz:. But for now... 68,0 will do.
Weigh in this morning and another 1lb off :smile: would like to set my SMART challenge at hitting target as I have 8.6lb to lose (if I reach that I may change my mind! :wink: )
Hi could I join please.

I would like to make my weight loss 10lbs which will make it a round stone since I joined.

I would like to be down into my next dress size.

Will update my sig in a mo.

thanks
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 4 of 48