The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 6 of 48
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48 Next
nursebean wrote: Would anyone else care to join me in my "quit chocolate until Easter" craziness? No? Thought not

Hi @nursebean! I would like to join you after Shrove Tuesday, if that's ok? Besides, I have just made a chocolate cake for this weekend. It would be very tough for me if I couldn't try it! :drool:

:pig2:
nursebean wrote: Would anyone else care to join me in my "quit chocolate until Easter" craziness? No? Thought not

Bean :confused:

Id join you nursebean but Im not a quitter. :lol:
I would like to join the Easter challenge thanks Penny. Am presently still struggling to get back to prechristmas weigh. Goal is to get back to 2 full fasts a week, other 3 week days at 16:8 and weekends free. Goal loss is 5 kg by Easter
Ok I'm in! :smile: pennyforthem that was an amazing loss which I would hope I could achieve. However thinking SMART I think I am going to edge my bets and go for 10lb in 10 wks a lb a wk. I will update next week when finished valentines challenge.

I am quite liking these little challenges they do help with the focus!
Hello and good luck to all Easter Challengers.Having read through joining messages,I'd love to join in......Have read how to add signature but am complete technophobic/computer idiot.(so if adding doesnt work guess I will be going it alone.....Hope this works!
:like: :grin: it worked it's true I can learn something new everyday :lol: Now all I need is to lose a little every day OOPS every week as have to allow for the fluctuations of 5:2. Sat 1st 65kg
Fri 7th 64kg This morning 64.2. SMART TARGET for me if I'm honest is 3-5 lbs (or am I being pesimistic :?: ) I am 5ft 6 and 48yrs old.
Having signed up to progress tracker 1766kcal does seem a good feast amount (I've been sticking to 1200/1500 on non fast days)but that also seems impossible if planning to go to the HARVESTER or CHINESE RESTURANT or INDIAN :shock: :frown: :doh: WATCH THIS SPACE
Hi @PennyForthem. Valentine challenge member #11 slinking in defeated but still hopeful for success here in the Easter tent. After all, it is the time of rebirth (of a smaller me?) and hope and it is more than 2 months away :victory:
OK, got my head round this now. Can I join please, with a target weight of 61.5kg, 9 stone 10. This, I think, is my ultimate target weight :grin:

Assuming I hit my valentines day target next week, I will need to lose a further 2kg.

I have pontificated on the matter of Lent, and decided for a non-food related Lenten commitment, so I have separated the two in my head.

May battle commence.
Hi PenyForthem

Can I join the Easter Challenge please? My goal is to drop 10lbs.

Thank you ma'am. :grin:
Hi @Pennyforthem. Can I join you challenge please :smile:

My goals will be to just follow the plan! The plan is to Fast 2 days a week and run/ walk three days a week till Easter. I will set a goal weight when I weighin next Friday for the Valentines Day Challenge.

Looking forward to it!
Oh and @nursebean, I will join you in your 'quit chocolate until Easter' craziness! It's been something I've been toying with in my head for a while, so I'll meet your challenge for sure :grin:
Count me in :) starting weight 110kg aim to lose 5kg in 10 weeks! :oops:
Oh that's great @catamo it's just you and me then!!

Bean :wink:
Please can I join?

Would like to lose 13lbs :smile:
:heart: Welcome @prunella Glad you've found us :heart:
@PennyForthem Will be around in a moment are you sure you want to go for 13 lbs ??
It is doable no but this WOL averages 1lb per week.
:clover: Good Luck with your journey and the Easter goal. :heart:

Bean :confused:

I'm not bothered by chocolate. My hubs thinks I'm not a normal gal. So it would have to be red wine and I ain't doin that. As my fast days and mon to thurs abstinence take care of that.

I have a Lindt bunny in my fridge from last Easter waiting for me to lose 1 st.
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 6 of 48