The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 27 of 48
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48 Next
I'm slipping in an unplanned fast today, in the hopes of seeing a loss tomorrow - I've ended up going out for a couple of meals this week, which I wasn't anticipating, so I'm having to fit in fasts in between
lost another 2lb so down 6lbs so far ..start 214lbs now 208lbs :grin:
#77 checking in. Have lost again this week but it's been a tough one! 2.99 kg lost since I started the challenge. :grin:
Hello everybody

I am struggling big time with 5:2, 16/8 and this challenge.

I have gained during this Easter Challenge and am back up to 93.5kg!!

Either I need a break from Fasting altogether, and hence a break from this forum, or I need to go back to the Scenic Route, and stay there a little longer and see if I can pull myself together.

I am also emotional eating, trying to work through some family (mother and father issues) stuff!!

Well that's my sorry excuse and it will have to do at the moment until I can ride it out.

Well done to all who have lost this week, great work.

cheers Maggie
I'm still losing slowly, but every little lost demands a more sustained effort. I think that it is touch and go whether I will achieve my goal.
#36 checking in and my true weight has gone down 0.9lb to 171.4lb this week
Hi, number 63 checking in. I weigh 173.6 this week UP .8lbs :bigfrown: My fasts went ok so only thing I can think is that I have ate more carbs, back to counting them.
Gained 100g this week - not too bad given the epic celebration weekend, and mid-week dinner out. Out twice today, so have got to keep a close eye on myself.
No.29 checking in. I am at 119lbs which is a surprise as earlier in the week my very carb/food heavy week before caught up with me. However despite an abandoned fast yesterday I'm at 119 :) Good luck to everyone else.
#39 weighing in at 198lb so a 0.8lb loss. Am quite happy with that as have already hit my target set for Easter :smile: have a heavy weekend coming up as it is my son's birthday so we will be eating out a fair bit!
#80 Checking in. Whoop whoop another 1 lb off have had a great week not only got under the 12 St barrier for the first time since 2003 but also started up my running programmer again. Very happy today. :grin:
Hello #73 checking in with a 0.3 kg loss, a bit disappointing as weighed less last Saturday before a weekend away where it must have all gone awry. Getting closer to my (amended) goal weight though.
Well done to everyone on keeping the motivation.
#27 checking in with a 1lb loss this week. Getting there.
#52 reporting in before I start my 5hr drive to my daughter and granddaughters in Plymouth (still no trainline after flooding in Dawlish :frown: BUT hey found a fantastic way to maintain but the proof will come out upon my return :lol: (All will be revealed in my Blog-watch this space). Back to the topic in hand EASTER CHALLENGE....28th FEB 62.8k 7th MARCH 62.5k TODAY 61.9k ...THAT'S 9st 10lbs :smile: :grin: :lol: YIPEEEEEE Not meaning to gloat but October last year I was 70.3 k and a tight uk 14 (never imagined I'd ever get below 10st or size 12 and I'm now a size 10 :victory: ) Guess I best go now before my head gets stuck in the door frame on my way out !!!!!!! :shock:
#15 checking in - stayed the same when I weighed myself this morning but not too disappointed as my TOTM started too so hopefully next week's WI will show a loss :heart:
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 27 of 48