The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 29 of 48
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 48 Next
#32 Checking in late with no weight loss this week even tho i have been really good :dazed: ah well this goal is looking like a long way off.
I have a loss - but only half a pound :curse: :shock: :wink:
Half a pound is half a pound! Better than no loss or a gain! Keep itup!
Ooh nearly forgot my weekly weigh in. This week I'm am mostly the same as last week...11:5. I hope to be 11:2 next Sunday all being well. Easter target here I come!!

Bean :dazed:
Ohhhhh penny the easter bunny isnt pleased with me..his big back paw is thumping like mad..
Just not doing so good at the moment :confused: holy cow... X
Are you being hard on yourself Candy?

Bean xx
Hehehe! We're chasin each other all round the forum
Whi was that camp guy that used to shout Chase me! :grin: :lol: :lol:
No no no Beany..far from being hard on myself, i am sabotaging myself..doing great fasts then making self sick with rubbish that my smaller tum can't manage.
@janeg and her wet fish will be getting called in next week if i don't pull my socks up toot sweet x :shock: :confused: :bugeyes:
Well you see, one day your tummy won't be able to take those nasty, naughty nibbles!

Hehehe we are chasing each other aren't we!

Bean xx
oh, CandiceMarie. you are being very naughty. The wet fish is on standby and is itching to do some slapping. You have been warned ;)
Forgot to check in yesterday, so no. 22 here reporting in with a one pound lose which takes me back to my pre christmas weight. Pleased with that but it is taking me 3 zero cal liquid fasts just to get one pound off!! Must be eating like a pig the rest of the days.
#28 checking in after my usual Sunday weigh-in. Ten stone, seven and three quarter pounds this morning, so still within the two pound buffer from my target. I have officially changed my status to 'maintaining' on my tracker! Only have to maintain now - shame that I'm off to Germany on Wednesday for a ten day visit to my daughter and grandchildren! :smile:

Good luck to all. Still plenty of time until Easter!
Good luck @StowgateResident and have a lovely time!!

Bean :starving: :grin:
Challenge Member #53 checking in @PennyForthem with an ever diminishing loss (i.e. I have been gaining all week :cry: ) Total loss to date only 0.3 lb (0.13 kg). My 5 pound goal looked easy 10 weeks ago but now - not so much :frown: .

On a positive note, I started measuring my waist at a different level as suggested by the article @carorees posted and I have lost 2 inches and it is now < 50% of my height :victory:
I was getting so frustrated that my waist was staying the same even though I had lost over 10 kg.
Ever onward, Bunny Challengers :like: :clover: :heart:
Hehe! Well done BunnyChallenger@judithn
And happy holibobs to @StowgateResident have fab time in Germany
XX
image.jpg
Easter bunny's girlfriend HunnyBunny x
Member number 25 checking in - 0.1kg lost this week (and for the last two). What's gone wrong?!
Previous 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 29 of 48