The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

708 posts Page 30 of 48
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 48 Next
Yoo hoo.....it's me #38 checking in for the very first time since starting the Easter Challenge!

It's only the first time because I didn't realise that I could report back here on a weekly basis to share the ups & downs! Silly me.....

Still, better late than never, eh? Set myself a fairly ambitious 16lbs to lose....because I like a challenge...but mainly because I had to do something to force myself to take up more exercise to help with the weightloss.

I have recently been toying with 4:3 and 16:8 and after 16 weeks on this WOE am delighted to have pushed through the 2 stone loss mark today - yippee!!!

Here is my EC lowdown:-

10/02 (1st weightloss weigh in of the challenge) -3lbs (Yay!)
17/02 +0.5lb (Grrrrrrr!)
24/02 +2lbs (Double grrrrrr!)
03/03 -5.5lbs (Hurrah!)
10/03 +0.5lb (Oh no...)
17/03 - 4.5lbs (Whoopie doo!)

So....all in all, I've dropped 10lbs......and have 6lbs to go....with 4 weeks left. Hmmmmm....

Just goes to show how important it is to stick at it, mix it up a bit from time to time and above all......keep the faith!

Tomorrow, I am getting the tape measure out, which I do every 4 weeks. Just cross with myself that I didn't measure anything until 4 weeks in on this WOE - think how much more impressive the stats would be if I had taken them at the start!

One happy bunny signing off......but I will be back next week - whatever the result!

Keep at it everyone - every pound counts & one thing's for sure, we are bound to be lighter than when we started....whether or not we hit our individual goals. Plus.....aren't we in it for the long haul whatever??? Yes we are!!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
yep stayed the same again this week. Am going to concentrate on really upping my water. I feel really tired and lethargic all the time and think I may not be drinking enough. We shall see how it goes next week.
#54 Not official weigh in day - but I had to share - I'm under 10 Stone this morning for the first time in 10 years!!!!!
20140318_072358.jpg
(61.96 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
That's Brilliant@Minumonline.
Yay, @Minumonline!!

That is a brilliant photo! Congrats! I absolutely dream of being 9 stone something!

You must be so chuffed! Hurrah for you and hurrah for fasting!!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Minumonline wrote: #54 Not official weigh in day - but I had to share - I'm under 10 Stone this morning for the first time in 10 years!!!!!

i really love that photo idea. so real. well done!
I have gone back up to 57k today but hope by Friday to have got it down a bit. I am going away in a few weeks for a short break too, so just hoping I can at least get nearer my Easter goal at some point.

Congrats to you @Minumonline for getting below a magic number!! Good luck everyone. :clover:
Oh wow! @Minumonline! I was so excited when I saw your scales! That must be just THE best feeling in the world! Well done you!! I'm a dancing bean now :grin: :grin:

Bean :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :heart:
image.jpg
Sooo pleased for you! xxxx
(20.09 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
I love your attachments Beanie!(Even though they weren't for me). You cheered me up today. Thanks @nursebean. :heart:
Yes - brill attachments! @nursebean Thanks everyone for your encouragement
That's brill @Minumonline :heart: :victory: :victory: :victory:
Minumonline wrote: #54 Not official weigh in day - but I had to share - I'm under 10 Stone this morning for the first time in 10 years!!!!!

How marvellous & very well done Minumonline :like: I bet you are really thrilled :grin:
Checking in for Weigh-Day I have put on 1 lb ... disappointing but will get over it! Perhaps its a wake-up call, I must watch what I eat on Feast Days!
No. 63 checking in, 173.2 this week which is 0.4 down from last week that's just 4lbs from my start weight losing 10lbs by Easter might just need a miracle
#36 checking in with a true app reading of 170.3 lbs off so just over a lb down.
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 48 Next
708 posts Page 30 of 48