The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 12 of 27
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
31 Jul 2014, 19:02
Great to hear all your good news @drilakila and wishing you all the best in your new life in Derbyshire, so glad things have worked out so well for you! :like: :like:
31 Jul 2014, 19:08
Hi @drilakila so glad to hear from you
Sorry about yr bad times but you sound so positive and full of plans now x
Pleased things are on the up for you...keep us posted and how about a pic of yr rescue dog xx
31 Jul 2014, 19:28
Hi, everyone , Goldilox here. You may remember , at the end of June I was looking forward to a family holiday in Brittany with my husband and grandchildren.

Tragically , my dear husband suffered an aneurism while we were there, and died in hospital in France. Nearly 3 weeks elapsed between his death and the funeral , which took place earlier this week. My wonderful family and friends have been very supportive. I'm still in a state of shock , and gradually trying to get back to a "normal" life , albeit a very different one.

I'm sure you'll understand if I'm absent from the Forum for a wee while ; ironically I've lost nearly a stone through stress and lack of appetite.

Thanks for your friendship - I hope to login again one of these days .

Goldilox. x
31 Jul 2014, 20:00
Oh my goodness@Goldilox, what very sad news. I am so sorry for your loss and understand how devastated you must feel at your dear husband's passing. I hope the love and support of your family and friends will help you through this very difficult time and that the many happy memories you shared with your husband will sustain you and keep you strong. My thoughts are with you and only wish I could give you a big hug. Take care and come back to the forum when you feel able. x
31 Jul 2014, 20:01
so so sorry for your loss Goldilox. xxx
31 Jul 2014, 20:08
Oh dear Goldilox, I am so very sorry to hear your truly dreadful news, you poor thing. I cannot imagine how you coped but you sound very positive and upbeat so I'm sure the support of your family and friends are are proving invaluable. I wish you well and send love, virtual hugs and my very best wishes

Ballerina x :heart:
31 Jul 2014, 21:42
Thinking of you Goldilox..what tragic news. My heart goes out to you at such a sad time x x
31 Jul 2014, 21:52
:heart: @Goldilox
31 Jul 2014, 21:55
Thinking of you. We'll be here when you're ready to come back, take care till then
31 Jul 2014, 22:12
What a terrible tragedy, @Goldilox. Please take good care of yourself and allow your friends and family to take care of you too. We will be here when you want to return. :smile:
01 Aug 2014, 00:22
That's is such sad news Goldilox.so sorry for your loss.
01 Aug 2014, 02:09
@goldilox,

That is so sad. My heart goes out to you in your time of loss! Such tragedies make it so crystal clear what is important in life, and no, it isn't what we weigh.
01 Aug 2014, 04:16
@Goldilox Oh my. I can't imagine. Love and prayers to you. I'm so sorry. :heart: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 27 Next
404 posts Page 12 of 27