The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 17 of 27
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
11 Aug 2014, 01:17
Powla wrote: Are we still on track for a 5:2 on Monday CandiceMarie and clairemarie???

Yes we are @Powla ! A big group hugathon and a good basic Mondayfast
You'll see a thread " fasting today Monday 11 Aug.." Tho confusingly there areTWO threads for monday! Hopefully one of our CleverClogs people will join them up for us into one ..
Be there or be square! X ( or in my case,round!) :confused: :lol:
11 Aug 2014, 01:18
I' m wondering where my old mate @angie090465 has got to..
Angie hope youre ok,call in and say hello if you can X
11 Aug 2014, 02:59
Just reading the maintaining this month thread and realized Otter was not there. I checked and saw that @Otter hasn't posted since late June. Hope all is well and you are still maintaining ok! :)
11 Aug 2014, 11:09
CandiceMarie wrote: I' m wondering where my old mate @angie090465 has got to..
Angie hope youre ok,call in and say hello if you can X

:oops: hi Candice!
thank you for thinking of me :grin: I am ok, just plodding on at mo... my young niece is still with me and i'll be taking her back on sunday... :dazed:
things have moved on in France as you know so now its the waiting game before the final signature and final goodbye to my dad's house :frown: :cry:
hope you are well and enjoying your lovely daughter and sil, take care missy, love :heart: :like: :lol: :grin:
11 Aug 2014, 13:30
Hiiiiiii angie@angie090465!
Enjoy the time with yr little niece! Hope its a comfort to both of you
to spend time together
Does she like the doggies?
I' m hoping to see my great- niece next week for a trip to the seaside X
11 Aug 2014, 15:53
Thanks for the reply @CandiceMarie.
However, today is not going to be a very good day to do a 5:2. After everything else that has happened, so far this year, I found out first thing this morning that a very dear friend died during the night and the funeral is tomorrow, not another great day. (They have to cremate them quickly over here, because of the heat.) I really didn't feel that I could cope with a fast day today.
May I postpone until next Monday please?
11 Aug 2014, 16:58
@Powla so very sorry to hear your bad news
This isnt the time to be worrying about fasting..make sure you get some nutritious food inside you,even tho you mightnt feel like it..you will need it for the shock you've had.
Postpone til you are ready x but call in when you can for some hugs ((((((((((())))))))))) XX
11 Aug 2014, 20:04
[color=#800[color=#8000BF]0BF]Thank you so much for your kind words @CandiceMarie.
Do fishcakes count as healthy, with peas...and 'ahem' wine???.
I shall be back in, on ewhatever day you fast ne
xt????(After tomorrow)[/color][/color]
11 Aug 2014, 20:10
[color=#8000BF]Hmmm, where did the 'e' spring from, before the 'whatever'.
Plus, why have the colours altered, towards the end.
Confused :?:
[/color]
11 Aug 2014, 20:30
(((hugs))) @powlasorry for your loss :heart:
11 Aug 2014, 22:06
Hi @Powla most sorry to hear about your poor friend.
:heart:
Nowt wrong with a bit of fish cake peas and wine. I see you've mentioned it being hot. Where are you in the world? How is the wrist?
11 Aug 2014, 22:07
Thanks @justdee for starting this thread. It has spurred me into spending more time on the forum and that has given me the much needed motivation to get back into 5:2 that worked so well for me last year.

I have just completed my third fast since starting again last week and I feel confident that I will lose the weight that I have regained. I'm feeling good :smile:
12 Aug 2014, 12:11
peplum41 wrote: Hi @Powla most sorry to hear about your poor friend.
:heart:
Nowt wrong with a bit of fish cake peas and wine. I see you've mentioned it being hot. Where are you in the world? How is the wrist?

Hi peplum41
Thanks for the thoughts
I am in Tenerife, originally from Good old Yorkshire, we have lived here going on 14 years.
The wrist is getting there thanks. It seems to have been a long job. I don't know whether I mentioned it here, but they didn't even send me for physio. :?:
And I did enjoy the fishcakes....and the wine of course.
:wink:
12 Aug 2014, 17:25
Thinking of you@powla x :clover: :heart:
Hope the funeral went as well as can be hoped and was a celebration of yr friend's life x
14 Aug 2014, 21:19
A shout out to some of my fasting friends @Karenm, @pinchypops, @daydreamer21 and @Bobshouse. Come back ladies, you've all been a bit quiet lately, :oops: I'm starting to think it's me!!! :confused: :wink: I hope you're all well. Pop in and let us know how you are. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 27 Next
404 posts Page 17 of 27