The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

83 posts Page 1 of 6
Fasting Today Monday 11th Feb
11 Feb 2013, 07:04
Today is my 2nd week of Fasting, I did Tuesday and Thursday last week but I am out all day tomorrow and slightly panicked at the idea of Fasting outside a controlled environment.So a Monday Fast for me, although I have a slight hangover from yesterday.
Really pleased to have lost 3lbs and 2 inches off my waist since I started this last week.
Good Luck to all Monday Fasters :D
Good luck everyone

5th fast today - feling a bit rough after celebrating the rugby yeatrrday. Having one meal tonight when I get home around 6.30.

Wll keep busy.
Well done,SianS. This is my second week too,fasting Mondays and Thursdays. I weighed in this morning and am delighted with a weight loss of almost 2 and a half pounds and an inch off my waist.

I will be going with three small meals as that seemed to work best for me last week.

Good luck everyone.
Yep, fasting today so I can have pancakes tomorrow. As usual I shall have all my calories in my evening meal.
Fast day for me too, just the one meal at dinner, I'm finding that so much easier, nice long walk later with the hound...in the snow! :shock:
2nd week, did Tuesday and Thursday last week but switch to Monday and Wednesday this week as I am giving blood on Thursday, surprised to see a 2Kg loss last week, very encouraging.
I'm fasting today too. Good luck everyone.
Normally fast on a Tuesday but swapped to Monday from this week onwards - the Friday to Monday stretch just felt too long and too dangerous!!!

After too much red wine and good eating over the weekend I'm glad to be giving my digestive system a rest today. Actually looking forward to the sensation of feeling hungry again!
Hi all, am a bit worried today will be hard as we area on half term and the kids are sitting around eating yummy things the whole time. Thinking of a day trip to London tomorrow though so will get today's fast out of the way then can relax tomorrow. Think I will try for one evening meal if I can but will see how it goes.
Me too. Seem to be putting weight on since going to my exercise class. Anyone know about muscle formation?

Think I just eat more too if I exercise.
Hallo fellow Monday Fasters, seems like a popular day for it and pretty with a dusting of snow. Good luck everyone. I shall also go back to counting on feed days, to 1500 cals, as my experiment with not has been a bit of a disaster on the scales!
2nd week for me,fasting Monday and Tuesday (hopefully) motivation high after weighing in 5lb lighter this morning :)
Good Morning everybody !! I am also fasting today and really need it as ate everything that was put in front of me over the week-end so I need a good cleanse! I am going to have a prawn and rocket salad for lunch and a tuna steak with steamed vedg. tonight. Good luck any new people..I love the fact that this has totally changed my attitude to food. Remember to drink lots of water..It really is important !!! x x x
I'm fasting today, third week. Not a good result on the scales this morning as nothing lost from last week's weigh in, but I did eat a lot yesterday.
Am saving all my 500 calories for a meal this evening. Good luck to everyone!
Trying Mondays and Thursdays this week. Is it just me, or is everyone getting hungrier earlier on each progressive fast day? When started, didn't really get hungry till mid afternoon...still, will wait for evening meal... Leftovers from hubby's delicious goulash...yum yum. Does a bouillon drink upset the fasting balance? :?:
83 posts Page 1 of 6