The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 27 of 148
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
28 Mar 2014, 22:13
That's a good point Beany. I don't trust my scales anymore, they're not really very old either.
My Joggers are falling down and my old size 16 trousers I can take off without undoing them.
I will just keep plugging away, but this week has not been a 4.3. But I do plan to fast tomorrow to make up for today's fun. Next week has to be a good decent 4.3 as I'm away Blackpool here I come. :grin: I'd forgotten how much I crave and enjoy white bread when on my "cycle"

Plans are get in the garden.
Hubs has promised to get my greenhouse built this weekend. That'll mean squeezing it in before cooking us sunday lunch and getting all cross and upset because something doesn't fit right?!! Men.....
29 Mar 2014, 11:59
I am a VERY HAPPY BEAN today!! Weigh in showed me at 11:2, my lowest weight yet...and a weekly loss of 2 pounds. My Easter goal is in sight!!

I've posted some photos of my new dress, t/shirt and slippers. Have a peek in the fashionista tent xx

Bean :shock:
29 Mar 2014, 13:37
Yay go for it Bean. That's amazing. You should be chuffed to bits.
I didn't weigh as I'm Being a coward. :bugeyes:

Tum not hurting now so I think it's just cycle. So I'm happy but on the other hand not if you know what I mean. As I know I will have discomfort once a month, but at least something hasn't gone wrong in there. Eg scar tissue, infection adhesions.etc etc etc. :oops:

I've been to class and just wolfed down two poached eggs on toast. Watching masterchef then I will hit the garden when I've had my yoghurt and got dressed.
Have a great feast day we've got steak tonight and I will be having Mother's Day treat lunch tomoz.
I look forward to seeing your purchases. And starting next week with great gusto, fasting wise. Plus 4 more days till Easter Hols :lol:
29 Mar 2014, 21:25
Just bean in the Hairy Tent and I see you're gonna be making the Hairy mince pies. Sound delish. When are you making them?

Bean :confused:
29 Mar 2014, 22:01
Ermmmmm. Maybe Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry depends when I get the mince out of the freezer. To be honest they're not really that low cal. So I may have them on a non fast day. Could be Thursday.

Ha ha I've covered every day of the week except Friday.
Ha ha :lol:
29 Mar 2014, 22:16
Tee hee...so I guess you'll make them one day?!

Bean :grin:
30 Mar 2014, 10:55
Hairy mince pies? Don't like getting hair in my teeth!! I always seem to leave hair in my bread if I'm not watching, luckily it's always OH who finds it!!!
30 Mar 2014, 11:31
Isn't that just the worst thing in the world? Hair in food...yuk, enough to put you off food :shock:

Bean :starving:
30 Mar 2014, 11:34
At least it's clean!
30 Mar 2014, 19:17
You hope! Rug huh just the thought :confused:
30 Mar 2014, 19:21
Bean,what the flip does rug huh mean! :lol:
30 Mar 2014, 19:22
Very quiet around these ere parts. I guess everyone is busy being pampered...as all good ums should be :)

I'll be glad when it's time for bed. Have gone and overdone it today :neutral:

Bean :sleepy:
30 Mar 2014, 19:25
Oh yeah! Didn't notice that. I'm half alive, struggling to type at a jaunty angle :confused: it should have read...urghh! Yuk (I think...I don't even know what I'm on about any more)

Bean :sleepy:
30 Mar 2014, 19:28
Get an early night Miss Bean x x
30 Mar 2014, 19:31
Good idea!

Night night xx
image.jpg
(8.23 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Previous 1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 27 of 148