The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 28 of 148
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
31 Mar 2014, 06:15
Morning lovelies. Went out then had in laws over so was "away" yesterday.
I've just mad myself a little salad to keep me going till after my class tonight.
It's all in the mind isn't it !!!!!!.... I can go all day then do my class before I have my din dins.

Have a Great day and I will pop back when I get a chance. 4 days till Easter Hols yipeeee
31 Mar 2014, 06:58
Good to see you back and that you had such a great day yesterday!

Good luck with your aerobics tonight...and your salad :dazed:

As for me, I'm heading off to M&S to return y dress which looked hideous on me :neutral: and to have a coffee out...and to buy some of their truly scrumptious food!

Have a nice day now :smile:

Bean :bugeyes:
31 Mar 2014, 08:31
Good morning ladies, nothing startling to report, just come on here to wish you a good and happy day,

Ballerina x :heart:
31 Mar 2014, 10:58
Aw thanks ballerina. Have a good day yourself. :heart:
31 Mar 2014, 14:51
I may have had about 150 cals so far, just got home and had a cuppa. Im not dreaming about consuming the whole kitchen, which is always a good sign. I had two slices of ham, three toms and a handful, of iceberg with a teaspoon of thousand island.

Going to make some sweet potato and parsnip soup and then prep the fish and roast veg for hubs and me - can I wait till after class. :like: :clover:

I didn't tell you that yesterday I test drove and fell in love with a BMW X3. Was completely gobsmacked that it had a heated steering wheel. (Great for my raynaulds syndrome)And so it should at 38k. :shock: Yes £38,000 for a bloomin car. It was an ex demo with loads of extras and only 500 miles on the clock. Anyhow I'm not having it as it's about £18k more than we can comfortably afford.

Ps your boobums, don't look enormous in your pics :confused:
31 Mar 2014, 15:10
image.jpg
Roasted salmon and roast veg
This is tonight's dinner. I've done one for hubs and another for me.
Half a courgette, half a red pepper, half a green pepper a few tomatoes, a garlic clove (which will be removed after cooking) and an onion. Dressed with a sprinkle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper. With Salmon.
What do you think?
31 Mar 2014, 17:24
Doesnt that look lovely Carie...
So colourful and bursting with goodness! X
31 Mar 2014, 17:34
mmmm - dinner looks delish @Carieoates

hubby wouldn't mind an X3 too - I had a hire Corsa with heated steering wheel - was a nice extra on an otherwise awful car!
31 Mar 2014, 19:45
Mm could almost eat that?

That's no way to talk about Candy's boob ums! :shock: :wink:

Good to see you in here @Ballerina xx

Bean :bugeyes:
01 Apr 2014, 06:03
Oh my goodness. I went to class on two mini sausage rolls. Then when I got home I couldn't stomach my salmon. So I had a shower than poached eggs on toast. This may actually work. Let's see on Saturday morning.
01 Apr 2014, 07:20
How funny! You almost get excited when you can't eat! I was the same yesterday. I felt a bit "squoozy" as we say in my family...so didn't reach for my bowl of cereal or any "silly" food. No, I certainly didn't over indulge...hoorah!

not much to say about today really. Our friend is popping around for our weekly game of Skip-Bo and then I shall probably try and get my books ready to sell on Ebay. I'm sure the girls with have a little stroll in between...and I may even try a spot of Yoga. I always wake up hopefully, start the first task and then realise there no way I can do any of the others :oops:

Anyway, have a good day y'all!

Bean :starving:
01 Apr 2014, 08:03
Love the frog! X
01 Apr 2014, 09:10
nice avatar @nursebean. I think I need to upgrade! Can you find one for me?
01 Apr 2014, 11:03
Oh dear, I've changed it again. The frog didn't look "April Showery" enough for me! :confused:
I guess you're in the air now @Rawkaren. Hope you have a great trip back xx

Bean :starving:
01 Apr 2014, 14:56
image.jpg
I've had a salad, a piece of my homemade ginger loaf ( don't know why I keep baking these days), a handful of almonda and four cream crackers with butter. My salmon tonight before class.
How was the card game, and do you you sell lots on ebay?

So this is what has taken up most of my day today at work. We have a borrowed egg incubator and this morning we had two hatchlings. Plus we have a live link which I can only see on the school intranet thing.

Might pop them in the wags tent too.
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 28 of 148