The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 30 of 148
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
04 Apr 2014, 07:59
image.jpg
Tummy pic.
I may not be losing the pounds but I'm pretty pleased with this. So this is my celebration post for the first quarter if the year.
Can't believe I'm doing this but here goes.
04 Apr 2014, 13:56
Oh well...look at that! Who needs the scales, eh?! Well done indeed!

I've had quite a productive morning on Ebay. Just having a quick rest now so thought I'd say hello...

Bean :cool:
image.jpg
(24.75 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
04 Apr 2014, 15:22
Just popping in to say well done there @carieoates and thanks for posting a picture.
I am glad you're doing well on e-bay too nursebean. :victory:
04 Apr 2014, 15:43
@AurigaFacing my demons head on as that's the only way I know!
Not the best pic as holding phone, doing selfie, in shower room, light not right. But who cares.
All that and only 16 weeks since hysterectomy. So why isn't my tummy concave :?:
04 Apr 2014, 16:16
Very sorry, Caroline, to say this but I don't think that a concave stomach is a realistic goal, especially after having children. :cry: I think that the best one can hope for is to aim for a less convex one, which is clearly what you are achieving! :smile: However, don't despair, you could just prove me wrong! :grin:
04 Apr 2014, 16:50
StowgateResident wrote: Very sorry, Caroline, to say this but I don't think that a concave stomach is a realistic goal, especially after having children. :cry: I think that the best one can hope for is to aim for a less convex one, which is clearly what you are achieving! :smile: However, don't despair, you could just prove me wrong! :grin:

We live in hope stowie, we live in hope.

@Stowgateresident
:oops:
04 Apr 2014, 18:36
Hello @nursebean, hope you've had a good day. Didn't get to the golf club in the end, so I've had poached egg on toast.
I did have a mug of soup and a slice of bread at 2 as well. I think the reason I failed with 4.3 before was because I needed something small midday. So by adding a 100 cal lunch I'm not feeling as if it's such a hardship. Also on Fridays, with being at home and doing class, and fasting it was a hard slog for me to be honest. So I will continue doing this as well as not having my main meal until, after evening classes.
Ooh my eyes are tired. :cool:
05 Apr 2014, 07:53
Hope are ok @nursebean not like you to be so absent for so long, :heart: :heart:
05 Apr 2014, 08:59
Whit whoo @carieoates! X well done,i would be on cloud nine if i had a midriff,tum,waist as trim as you!
@nursebean happy ebaying but don't don't overdo it ( you know you are!)
Hugs to Poppy Pops from Candy Pops x hope she gets well soon x
05 Apr 2014, 10:46
Thanks @CandicemarieCandy.......but very much appreciated. I wasn't looking for compliments, was showing myself that I ain't that bad as still not shifting the darn pounds. I am 5lb heavier than i was at my lowest after Xmas. Pft.
05 Apr 2014, 12:12
Lookin good kid! X
05 Apr 2014, 13:56
Wheresour beanybobs..hope she's resting...could beat the vets with little Pops
Hope all ok @nursebean Nursy xxxx
05 Apr 2014, 20:50
Sorry I've bean away so long today. You're right, of course Candy, I did way too much today. I really pushed myself to tidy the office (the cupboard was full and needed sorting. I mean really sorting!) It was such hard work but I did it...then ended up in bed...twice. At least tomorrow the office is all set for more selling!

I know what you mean, Oatsey. Why, just today I had a Cup a Soup at lunchtime...for an energy boost. To be honest I wasn't that hungry...but ate it anyway :bugeyes:

Anyway, have a good evening. Oh and Candy, your DD's house sounds perfect

Bean :smile: xx
05 Apr 2014, 21:59
I put some stuff onEbay today @nursebean for my neighbour
Fingers crossed i can make a few bob for her! X
06 Apr 2014, 08:24
Morning.....woken up with a stinker, achey, sneezy, and snotty. Sounds like a splinter group from the seven dwarfs lol.

I'm hoping it's done and dusted by Thursday !!!!!!!!!! Otherwise no trip up north. :frown:

The weathers pretty grey and wet today, my garden does need it though, as the leaves are emerging on our willows, the garden is looking green and leafy rather than brown and twiggy.

Looking forward to your weigh in @nursebean ?
Just watching Flloyd making stuffed cabbage. It has reminded me to get those mince an veg pies made, which I will do today.
Catch up later for pie reveal. Happy ebay ing Miss B
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 30 of 148