The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 31 of 148
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
06 Apr 2014, 08:54
I got an email from my boyf saying exactly the same thing @carieoates..its miserable isnt it..Get well soon x and you know what they say,Feed a cold,starve a fever :razz:
I am just about to have vanilla cheesecake and strawbs for brekky..(.just in case i am getting a cold - i must feed it :lol: )
I didnt have any after dindins last night and spent most of the night awake and thinking about the cheesecake :razz: xx
06 Apr 2014, 09:01
Mmmm, cheesecake, more than just a dessert!!
06 Apr 2014, 09:12
Cheesecake? Cheesecake! Candy?! :shock: what IS the world coming to?!

Well I have some exciting news! I weighed 11:1 this morning. Now I WAS hoping it would be 11:00 today because that's what I weighed on Wed. However, I am not disappointed because last night my TOTM arrived early...so I'm still losing weight even with the monthly monster! PLUS...and this is a BIG plus. I AM IN THE GREEN! My BMI is now 24.91. I am one happy Bean today :grin:

Oates...there's only one thing you need. The Bean Feel Better Machine. Here you go...take care but whatever you do don't eat cheesecake for breakfast...that's just wrong on so many levels! :wink:

Happy Bean :smile: xx
image.jpg
image.jpg
(26.39 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
06 Apr 2014, 09:13
Well done! you are now officially a Green Bean! xx
06 Apr 2014, 09:24
Yay well done
Do do do do do do dooooo....................
That's me playing my trumpet.
Very big , massive, huge well done Bean. :victory:
My only good news is that it only took me 25 mins to get my contacts in. :cool:
06 Apr 2014, 09:45
Wow bean that is fantastic; I am so pleased for you!!!! You'll be a string bean at this rate!!!!!
06 Apr 2014, 09:54
:watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon:
soz closest to a green bean I could find. :shock:
Well done @nursebean not only on the weightloss but more importantly going to GREEN amazing result.
:clover: :clover: :clover:
06 Apr 2014, 11:18
Hehe! Like @callyanna said,now an official green bean.. :lol:
And like i said somewhere else on the boards,well on yr way to being a beanpole!
But don't become a string bean will you,far too skinny x
@Sue.Q found another green bean x not sure if the message is any good tho.. :?: and did it mean multiply not multiple and why the sheep .. :lol: cute tho...
image.jpg
(17.45 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
06 Apr 2014, 13:25
Yuk Yuk Yuk. I'm training myself to drink black coffee without sweetener.
06 Apr 2014, 13:31
@carieoates well done with the contacts! My DD is using them now after years of glasses only
She's had a phobia about touching her eyes..for years she cdnt contemplate having contacts but has overcome that fear over the last two years
She doesnt wear them all the time andstill finds them fiddlybut as they say,Practice makes perfect! X
06 Apr 2014, 16:29
Oh thanks for those green beans @Sue.Q very cute indeed! Thanks everyone for your congrats...I'm certainly pleased today

Bean :grin:
06 Apr 2014, 18:21
Homemade beans Beanie. :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon: :watermelon:

normally called watermelons. :shock: :shock:
06 Apr 2014, 18:49
Oh well done @nursebean - am chuffed for you! I dream of going green, but I shouldn't worry too much right now, as I've only just turned amber a couple of weeks ago (& was pretty thrilled about that, I can tell you!!).

Keep up the good work!

I've been meaning to ask you:- is the Plume of Feathers pub still going strong in Crondall? I lived in Fleet for many years from the age of 11 & used to like going there! They were the 1st local pub to get a table-top Space Invaders machine......we all thought that was ace!! Of course, I am now showing my age.....as we are talking the early 80's......

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
06 Apr 2014, 21:24
What a small world, Hazlenut! Yep, The Plume of Feathers is very much alive! At one time Crondall used to have 4 pubs but the Castle has bean converted into a house so we now only have three!

By the way, did you know that Oliver Cromwell once supped at the Plume? Since then it's seen Harry Worth and, more recently, I saw them shoot a scene from Foyle's War and we got to chat with Michael Kitchen!

Bean :shock:
06 Apr 2014, 22:14
No, Bean, I didn't realise how historical the Plume was! Bet Michael Kitchen was nice too - he seems such a twinkly man!

When I was learning to drive, the Plume was a nice distance from Fleet & my Mum used to think it was great to sit in with me....& have a gin & tonic when she got to the pub (while I was on the bitter lemon, of course). We did this for many weeks...until someone behind the bar informed Mum that she could not be under the influence! Grrrrr! Still laugh about that one....

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 31 of 148