The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 33 of 148
Previous 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
09 Apr 2014, 20:01
Been to class, had a good laugh at the expense of others. Sorry but I have a wicked streak at times and me and my mate only have to look at each other and we know what the other is thinking. They're all going to miss me, I'm only missing 3 classes !! Bless em.
10 Apr 2014, 15:59
Hello, I'm now up north. Was a good trip considering there was loads of contra flows, seem that it kept the traffic glowing better. Plus I splashed out and went on the toll.

Had a brew, and we are now planning the next few days. The Trafford Center, Blackpool, cinema. Crown bowls with the Oldies. Plus I'm going to do a series of paintings on canvases for her living room. Using left overs from the walls, cream, brown and red.

Daughter is now baking with my mum. Step dad has nodded off in his chair, he's excited about showing me his new treadmill. Ahh Bless. His top speed is slower than my walk bit.

Mums made a beef casserole, with potatoes and veg. Red wine is lined up for later.
10 Apr 2014, 16:08
Glad you had a good journey - we used toll for first time the other week - found it a bit confusing in places! Have a lovely break xx
10 Apr 2014, 17:49
Oh glad you got there ok. Sounds as though you've got your break sorted and have a pretty full itinerary.

Have a fab time!

Bean...who has gone completely deaf today. Oh the joy of putting in ear drops :cry:
10 Apr 2014, 18:10
Dear me Bean, why ear drops, are you a "waxy bean"
Lacey Socks
They're now sewing lace onto my mums old socks. All came about when Lauren showed my mum her top man Lace topped socks. My mum says I can make those......they're now going into business.
image.jpg
Lacey socks
10 Apr 2014, 18:11
Ha ha! What a funny idea!!

Yes, I'm waxy. I can't hear a blimmin thing :curse:

Are you going out this evening at all...or just staying in with the usual red?!!

Bean :wink:
10 Apr 2014, 18:14
We will be in most eves as step dad not too energetic. He's reading news on his ipad, and telling me the best bits.
10 Apr 2014, 18:17
Are there any "best bits" on the news these days?!!

Bean :bugeyes:
10 Apr 2014, 19:58
@carieoates sounds likeyoure all having a lovely family time!
@nursebean hope you get yr hearing back soon :0(
10 Apr 2014, 22:18
nursebean wrote: Are there any "best bits" on the news these days?!!

Step dad is very labour, so it's all chelsea FC and politics.

All bad to me., :cry:
11 Apr 2014, 17:43
Pardon Candy! :bugeyes:

Oh dear...Chelsea? Grrrrr hope you're having a good day Oatesy.

Well I think I've found the products I'd like to sell. Trouble is, I'm struggling to find a wholesaler! It's all a bit daunting isn't it. Anyway, managed to sell some books today but got the postage wrong on one of them so may as well have given it away...doh!! :confused:

Was it nice not fasting today Oatesy?

Oh, must go...there's another sale

11 Apr 2014, 18:33
Bean to the Trafford center and bought some shoes for my wedding outfit, just need a cobalt bag now.Had Nandos, my fitness pal came out at about 900 cals. no brekkie, then got home and mum went into the kitchen to make tea!!!,, managed to get away with a few crackers, onion rings and a mushroom thing. No wonder there'll all over weight. Plate of beige food my brother was tucking into. Oh and I had. Thorntons strawberries and cream milkshake with whipped cream on top.
More shopping tomorrow to try and get my mum a pair of dress trousers without elasticated waist for wedding!!! Going to be hard work.
image.jpg
Wedding shoes
11 Apr 2014, 18:38
Nice shoes! Did you decide in the dress in the end then?

Milkshake with cream?! Man Alive! :shock:

Bean :starving:
11 Apr 2014, 18:55
image.jpg
Yes the cream one with flowers. Not the old curtainy one.
11 Apr 2014, 21:39
Oh jings! Bean i have done that before now..postage too low..never mind,live n learn....
Whats the product you want to sell? Do tell!
Carie the dress is lovely..is it the one you modelled a while back?
Previous 1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 33 of 148