The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 35 of 148
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
16 Apr 2014, 07:17
Here I am...home and back to fasting.........come join the hang out gang Bean, it's great fun. Chatting away real time.

Weigh in 13.02.
So today I'm back with gusto. :grin:
Gonna kick some butt.
Fasting today, low carbing and exercising, will see if I need a spot of lunch, if I do it'll be a small bowl of salad and a slice of ham.
The royals are now in Oz
16 Apr 2014, 07:26
Yes Bean, where art thou?
16 Apr 2014, 12:04
Spent much of the morning doing hard graft, cleaning, bed changing, cutting grass.
Felt a wee bit wobbly so had a lump of French stick with ham

Cals 134

Carbs 19g
Protein 4g
Fat 4g

I'm having chicken kebab and salad for dinner after class so that's probably more carbs than I was aiming for (20) but 32 will be ok for the first day.

Today's totals if all goes to plan.
cals 375
Carbs 32
Fat 8

Pepsi max and coffee are my friends at the moment.
16 Apr 2014, 15:46
Hi there! Glad you're back ok Oatesy! Isn't it annoying how long it takes us to shift the weight, only for it to reappear so easily. Most frustratious! :curse:

Hows things with you @Rawkaren?

Had a busy morning gallivanting out for coffee and then browsing in a farm shop, oh and then walking the girls. Its all go you know!

I guess we'll be out of sink with our fasting now then buddy O? Or will you start again on Monday as well :wink:

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to make my goal for the Easter challenge (seem to be retaining water at the moment) but at least its going in the right direction...I suppose :bugeyes:

Hope you're all ok

Bean xx
16 Apr 2014, 15:58
Bean you've done amazingly. Weight off, energetic, new hair, new business.

I think that it will be difficult to fast Friday and Monday, but I will be better than this time last year, I will 16.8 at least. Will see how it goes. :grin:

I'm sitting in my garden listening to some very chatty starlings, my chooks are about to join in. Now the collared doves are here too.

Class at 7 I've put my order in with the chef. I'm doing well today now. Plus I've been wearing my contacts all day. I split one so had to get a fresh one,meant waiting 4days, just when I was getting used to them as well.
Hubs is off too and he's been playing golf this afternoon, he will come home just as I'm heading out. It's really funny, he's been beating me with his steps, first time since Xmas when he got it. He's pleased as punch. Can't do many steps when you're driving for four and a half hours can you. I told him to hang onto that feeling as it will not last.
Competetive me.......YES.
17 Apr 2014, 08:09
Blimey, I bet you do millions of steps each day don't you Oates?!! I recently started wearing my pedometer but the most I can do at the moment is about 6,000 ish. Better than nothing, though!

Thank you for your warm encouragement, Oates...very sweet of you! Yes, things are looking up. I know I'm not normal and don't have the ability to do whatever I want each day, which is why I'm going to keep this brief so I can list some clothes on eBay. I find if I do too much before then I just don't have the energy to do anything. sob Actually, the thought of opening up my own little shop on eBay has filled me with optimism for the future and keeps my brain going.

At the moment, I'm stuck for a name for the shop, so if you've any ideas...so far I've got Beanie's Books (from @Julieathome (thanks Julie!) Bean's Books, I thought Booklings but my sister thought it looked liked "bookings" instead. Then there's Pepperpot Books, Poppins Books, er Candy came up with Beanstalk Books which I really liked but then discovered theres already a website with that name...doh! Anyway, if you have time in your busy schedule, perhaps you could have a little ponder...

Have a great day!

Bean xxxx
17 Apr 2014, 09:39
Morning Bean. Beanies books or Beans books.
I've now got something to really lose weight for.
Hubs and I are in the process of booking a four night stay in Marrakech. On our own. Woooooooo. 5 star B and B. 23rd of May, is that when you are away too?
Need some sun on my bod.
17 Apr 2014, 14:52
Ooh how exciting! Makes you feel so good to have a holiday to look forward to doesn't it...and something to aim for :wink:

Well I managed to pop my clothes on line and now all I have to do is wait and see! Just got back from walking the dogs...now pretty exhausted!

Bean :starving:
17 Apr 2014, 17:48
Marrakech! Fab! I' m very drawn to Morocco and all things Moroccan! Think lived a previous life there maybe x thats lovely,Carie x!
17 Apr 2014, 22:13
The hubs loves ebay. He is selling his old golf clubs at the moment. It's really exciting apparently. Good luck Bean.

Hey let's hope I'm not bought for a camel and a sack of cumin. Lol

I've just realised that I'm mud running next weekend. Got to get myself running that 5k again otherwise it'll be a mud walk/saunter/lollop.
18 Apr 2014, 10:46
We...mud running? What on earth? Actually, my sister has just taken up running so she can do a 5K fun run. It's not for charity it's just literally for fun...and at the end of it you get sprayed with paint! Hmm these French-Canadians are crazy

Oh Oates...eBay can be really exciting! I've just put my corset on that my nan gave me for my wedding day. Obviously I never wore it. It may be over twenty years old, but it's still brand new! I've already had interest from a guy in Germany. I assume he's buying it for his lady friend :confused:

Ooh I'm getting excited now. Only another day to go and then I can eat chocolate and have my long awaited Mocha...when it suits me. I'm feeling rather chuffed with myself, though. I did it...8 weeks without chocolate? Who'd have thought!

So, what's happening today dudes?!

Bean :shock:
18 Apr 2014, 14:21
image.jpg
Hello yes, I've been a bit busy, hubs has now finished my new greenhouse.
I've not eaten today so it will be a usual Friday fast. Prob a bit of a BBQ tonight, just a steak or chick kebab with salad. Hubs now gone to play golf. We were going to test drive a new car, but I told him he's spent two days building my green house and he should go and play with his friend. Aren't I a lovely wifey.

So now I'm heading over to the gardeners tent for help. @madcatlady do you have any seedlings pretty please.

Going to have a bit of a run later, I've also ordered some new fitbit wristbands as I'm fed up of the black one. As I said I'm doing the assault course next sun so I need to remember how to run,

Flipp. We've booked Marrakech and hubs passport is out of date, better start that first. See you later alligator.
18 Apr 2014, 16:00
Blimey, it's all go in the Oates' household!

Nice size greenhouse. Look forward to seeing the produce

Bean :smile:
18 Apr 2014, 17:00
Hey bean how bout Funnybean books or Funkybean books
Sound snazzy
I too love ebay,love the thrill of last minute bidding on stuff i want ..and if selling,seeing the bids come in! Its quite addictive! X
18 Apr 2014, 20:15
@Carioates - what sort of seedlings you after??

I haven't grown anything from seed this year - need to get my bum in gear and order some plugplants for the hanging baskets - can share some of those if you want ....

Uncle usually has spare veg seedlings if that's what you're after!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 35 of 148